Ch 2: Origin Part 2

"Talk"

'Thought'

The Heroes who had arrived early sipped on the cups of coffee handed out by the Association's employee and shared cordial greetings with each other.

Two heroes started to talk among them selves as a man in his mid 40's said, "Hey, Park-san I thought you had quit being a hero?" To the man who looked to be in his early 30's.

Park responded, "Well, Kim-san my wife is pregnant with the second child!"

Kim said, "Wow! Congratulations! I'm so happy for you."

Park then thanked him. After that Kim-san started looking around and saw Izuku walking and  Kim said, "Uh! He's here. Hey, Midoriya!! Midoriya!"

Other Heroes also displayed joy at discovering that young man.

Izuku said, "Ah, hello."

It was none other than Izuku Midoriya.

As Izuku got out of their range then Park said, "Kim-san is he strong? That he gets everyone's respect?" 

Kim then started to laugh but he tried to keep it quiet and said, "You know what his nickname is?"

As they didn't know Izuku was listening to what they were saying as he had a increased senses and thought, 'You old bastards say that to my fucking face! Then again I am the...'

Park looked at him and said, "What? Tell me."

Then Kim said, "Humanity's weakest weapon... Weakest. Not something like, the ultimate weapon. The weakest in all of Japan maybe even the world."

As Izuku was angered he tried to hide it and looked at the other Heroes he saw them drinking some coffee and thought, 'I should get some... School was boring today...'

Kim said, "Ahh! The raids Izuku Midoriya  participates in will only have low difficulty because he's so weak. The Association would never entrust him with a tough job, don't you get that? They don't want to see him get killed, right? That guy, there was a rumor not too long ago that said, he got injured participating in a raid of a rank E Gate and spent a week in the hospital."

Then Park said, "A Hero got injured by a rank E Gate?"

Kim said, "That's right. No one expected to see a Hero getting injured during a rank E Gate raid, so they didn't even bring along a Healer, apparently! That's why he spent a week in a hospital?! Pu-Hahaha!" Park then started to laugh a bit louder and Kim made him quiet down as he said, "Stop it, man. Midoriya might hear you."

Izuku clenched his fist and thought, 'You geezers I can hear what you are talking about!'

As Izuku waked over to the coffee area the Hero association said, "Are you here for coffee Midoriya-san?" Izuku nodded.

The employee said, "Sorry, we just ran out of coffee."

Izuku said, "No problem its just an unlucky day I guess..."

Timeskip...

A ginger haired girl was using healing magic in front of Izuku, Juhui showed how unhappy she was with a pouting expression.

Juhui said, "I'm not trying to get you to apologize, you know? I'm only worried about you. If you continue fighting this way, sooner or later you'll be faced with a truly dangerous situation."

Izuku glanced past Juhui's shoulders and took a look at other Heroes fighting over yonder.

When one entered through the Gate, one would arrive at a place called 'dungeon'. The rank of this particular dungeon should be around D.