When I got out, there stands my driver ' Alexander '. " hey Alex, what's up bro?" We have been like brothers, after all we have been together for 8 years now. The way we interact, other people never think he is my driver, it first. They think we are either bestfriends are brothers.

"Hey star, I'm fine. " he said smiling.  But I have known him for eight years so he can't hide from me. I cross my arms around my chest, I raise my eye brow, taping my feet and wait for him to tell me. 

He sighed defeated " the same, wife problem." He said in a short answer. " you fought again." It wasn't a question become I know them better than anyone. They always fight on smallest things." What happened this time?" I asked while getting in car. On the passenger seat.

" She has gone too far this time. "he got to driver's seat and started driving the car." And what's that limit?" I asked while looking at him. "She thinks I am meeting with someone else, behind her back." he said now getting angry "and why does she think that?" I ask now looking out the window.  

"Yesterday, I got home late because of work. While leaving the building, I accidentally bump into this girl, when i was going in a hurry. She had a dark red lipstick and too much perfume, that almost suffocated me. I didn't think much at that time, neither did i know that her lipstick got on my Collar and her perfume was all over me. When I got home at was a nightmare for me." he said frustrated.

" Why didn't you explain to her?"I looked at him from the corner of my eye."You think I didn't? Even after I told her, she thought I was laying to her. She got even more angry and started smashing things up. And at made me angry too, what happened after don't even ask."

"Ok, I won't ask."I close my eyes and laid on the window glass. But who can blame me. They always fight. At some point I tried helping them out but in return, I almost lost my head. She throw the vase over me. So i can't do anything besides listen to him complain. And don't think this is easy work, almost everyday i have to listen to him complain about his wife.

Suddenly their was too bright light from my left side, even though my eyes were close i still could feel it. And I open my eyes. Their was a big truck coming our way. The truck was fast. Because I was too close I know, that's it for me. I can't survive.

I don't have a seat belt on, so I quickly turn around and saw Alex looking at the truck, completely frozen in shock.  I quickly lean towards him and sheld his body with mine. Because there are really little chances of my survive because I'm too close to the truck.

If I can't survive then I will make him survive. I'm happy I didn't have seat belts on, otherwise I wouldn't be able to move around so quickly. When the truck hit us our car go flinging. It hurts so much that i almost loose my grip on him. But I still didn't late go, i have a death grip on Alex so nothing happen to him.

When car stop Alex got out of his shock state. "St... ar!...star!! STAR. STAR?" He keep shouting my name and also trying to unbelt himself to get us out of the car, that now is just a trash. Most of the car is crushed.

Truck driver came running to our car and try to help Alex and me to get out of the car. Alex is still shouting my name and asking me to open my eyes. I slowly open my eyes with much difficulty, my whole body hurts. It feels like every bone of my body is broken, and that probably is. I can't move any part of my body, neither can i talk. I could only move my eyes, that felt so heavy. I'am covered in blood, almost all over my body.

I looked at Alex, he was crying. I examined his body for any major injuries. He has blood on too, I just hope it's not his. His arm has a broken glass stuck on at. It must be a widow glass, that got broken from his side, which i wasn't able to protect much from. At least he can live.