plz read.

(ok this isn't a chapter update I've had writers block for a few weeks and didn't rlly know what to write  but I'm finishing up this chapter now and I think it'll be a very interesting one)

I just wanted to talk abt some things I didn't talk abt in the disclaimer. I have seen a few comments criticizing my characterization of y/n and how insecure she is. As much as would have loved writing a really bold and strong y/n it would not have fit with the story.

I also wanted readers to be able to relate to her considering this is an x reader fanfic. Most of the time when y/n is really bold it's hard to imagine myself as her, so I wanted to write a fanfic where people can actually imagine themselves as y/n.

Also a few things abt y/n is I try my hardest not to describe her physically but I am black so I am imagining her black while writing this. The only reason this isn't a x black y/n is bc I wanted everyone to be able to imagine themselves, but if you're black I hope me picturing her black helps you see yourself as y/n. I just tend to imagine a white girl in most y/n ff so I wanted to help anyone who does the same :)

Also lately this ff has been doing really well and I want thank y'all for 6k reads. I'm just scared that as soon as this gets slightly popular ppl will start bashing it on tik tok as I seen with many other fanfics. I am not the best writer and there's a few cringy parts but I'm trying my hardest to make an interesting story for you all, so don't judge it too harshly 🙏

Finally can you guys comment what u think the reason behind eren leaving is? I'm very curious what y'all think.

That is all. I'll update as soon as I can. 🖤