Chapter 19... Passing of Time

Start from the beginning

We fight for dominance, and eventually, she wins. She explores all the crevices, twists and turns her tongue can reach.

This time, I'm the one to pull away for breath. She frowns a little, but then smirks, with a mischievous glint in her eyes.

"What's with the loo- Ohh.." I gasp quietly.

She gently grinds her lower body against me, while placing gentle kisses along my neck, jawline and collarbone.

I can almost feel the smirk on her face as she continues to leave light bruise marks against my skin.

I gasp again, louder than the last, but still relatively quiet. She chuckles, pulling away from my neck, and stopping everything.

I frown a little, and she places a kiss on my forehead. Butterflies form.

"I'm sleeping with you tonight... maybe you'll get better sleep." She smiles at me. My frown disappears, and I smile back.

"Okay," I scoot over a little, and reach for the recliner lever in the couch cushions. I pull it, and Teresa reaches for the other side, pulling it too.

She gets up, grabbing my trunk and sticking it under the footrests, to keep them from collapsing beneath us.

She lays back down beside me, and I cuddle into her. She wraps her arms around my waist, pulling me closer. I smile, letting my eyes shut.

...

//I just realized how much maze runner soundtrack sounds like transformers-//
//no like really-//

I sigh, chucking down the shovel. Newt glances up, "You off to bed?" He asks.

I nod my head, "Yeah, I am. I'll... see you in the morning?"

"You're not getting dinner?" The boy asks, raising an eyebrow.

"No uh... not.. not really hungry, that's all." I shrug my shoulders.

"Mhm... okay. Goodnight, Y/n." Newt says. He walks over, giving me a quick hug. I smile, hugging back.

I walk off into the woods. As I go to reach for the ladder, someone grabs me, spinning me around and pushing me against it.

I smile a little, feeling gentle kisses along my neck, "Oh.. hello..." I whisper.

Teresa smirks, glancing up at me, "Hi there,"

She stops kissing me, but stays there, keeping me pinned to the ladder.

"You just gonna stand there and admire me, or...?" I ask, raising my eyebrows, a smirk playing at the corner of my lips.

She rolls her eyes, letting me go, and backing away.

"Exactly." I grin, pecking her cheek. She chuckles a little.

"Wanna take a walk before it gets too dark?" She asks. I nod my head, and she takes my head, lacing our fingers together.

We begin to walk down the path, chit-chatting about the boys, the maze, and all else we can.