What if-

It was a usual Sunday evening kyoka was currently in her room listening to music while panicking as she packed clothes as fast as possible. She had gotten permission from her parents to go to kaminari's aunts for the week but she hadn't started packing til now and kaminari was already on his way to pick her up. Quickly she shoved Jean's, shirts, shorts, ect into a back pack not even paying attention to the things she was packing.

After a couple minutes she had shoved practically half her closet into a bag knowing she probably wouldn't wear half the clothes she packed. She wasn't gonna go through it since she knew Denki would be there anytime soon so they could leave so she just shrugged.

Suddenly she heard her door open followed by a quick. "Hey" she turned to see her boyfriend who was leaning on her door frame his shirt a little wet. "When did you get here!?" She asked now surprised.

"15 minutes ago, why?" He asked walking into her room looking at the bag of clothes she had messily packed seeing that the zipper wouldn't go through. "And it looks like you need a bit of help with packing huh?" Kaminari laughed walking over to his girlfriend giving her a quick hug and a kiss on the nose.

"Who even let you in my room?" Kyoka asked confused. "Oh your mom! She said I could come up here" Kaminari spoke while getting down on the ground to look at her half zipped backpack of clothes. "Babe, I don't think you need all those clothes-" he spoke.

Now sitting next to him she sighed. "I started panicking because I knew you were coming and I haven't packed anything so I rushed" she explained rubbing the back of her head.

Unzippind the bag fully the blonde begun to take her clothes out. "I'll help ya pack dont worry we dont gotta leave just yet we have another hour or so take it easy" He flashed her a quick smile.

Thanking him quickly she begun to grab her clothes looking through it. The blonde made two piles of clothes to which he folded before his eyes spotted a light purple dress. "Hey are you gonna take this?" He asked holding it up.

Shaking her head she replied. "Nope" she said glancing up at the dress before looking back at the pile of clothes she was going through. "Why not????" He whined he'd honestly kill to see Jiro in that dress.

Not moving her head to look at him she parted her lips. "My mom got it for me because apparently it looks good on me but I dont see it" she groaned picking up yet another shirt folding it quickly. "Well if your mom says it looks good then I'm sure you look super cute! Bring it so you can wear it on your birthday it's such a pretty color and I know it'll look perfect on you!" Kaminari smiled at the girl giving her a thumbs up.

Blushing at his words she kept her head low. "Fine put it in, idiot" she mumbled quietly watching as kaminari's hand shifted placing the now folded up purple dress into the back pack. "Promise me you'll wear it on your birthdayyyy"

Rolling her eyes she responded. "Theres no way to get past this huh?" She asked now folding a pair of Jean shorts. "Nope, not until you promise meeeee" kaminari begged his face reminded her of a puppy she knew she couldn't say no.

"Fineeee, I'll wear the dress for my birthday" she muttered crossing her arms and turning her face away to hide her blush. "Thankkk youuuu, I'm sure you'll look beautiful you always do!" Kaminari smiled.

When the two finished packing her clothes fully they headed down to the living room. "Kyoka, are you done already?" Mika asked currently sitting on the couch. "Yea! I'll be heading out now is dad still at work?" Kyoka asked.

Nodding her head the woman who seemed to look exactly like her daughter stood up. "Text me when you get there kaminari already gave me his aunts number just incase" Mika said walking over to her daughter pulling her into a hug. "Alright, jeez! Mom your strangling me" Kyoka mumbled becoming embarrassed while kaminari just chuckled softly.