Mineta-

It was Wednesday afternoon and kyoka was sitting on her bed listening to music.

The sun made it's way through her curtains, lighting up her room, slightly her mind was at ease and she felt relaxed.

She could hear birds chirping from just outside her window, and the noise of wind getting past leaves was heard through her ears.

But nothing so peaceful lasts forever. Soon her tranquility was broken by a knock at her door.

The girl stood up and opened it to see her friend Momo Yayorozu.

"Yaomomo? What's up. Anything ya need?" Kyoka asked the tall girl standing 8 inches above her.

"No, not at all just came to let you know that dinners almost ready. It smells really good too" Momo's eyes began to shine at the thought of food.

"Oh, alright. I'll be down in a bit" Kyoka replied waving at her friend before closing the door.

Jiro walked towards her closet slipping on a T-shirt, She originally had a tank top on but it was usually cold downstairs so might aswell wear something that would cover her more, but that wasn't the only reason she changed, as much as she wished it was it wasn't.

The girl stretched her limbs before turning her door knob and walking out the door.

She rubbed her eyes yawning she was surprisingly tired but she could just go back after dinner and fall asleep.

As soon as she got to the living room she could smell the food Satou had prepared for the class. It smelt really good they all knew he was good at baking, but no one expected him to be good at cooking too.

"Oh, hey Jiro!" Denki ran up behind her.

"What's up? Dummanari. Anything happen while I was upstairs?" Kyoka asked the blonde who seemed to be panting as if he was running from something.

"Nah, just running from sero. Speaking bout sero, where is he?" Kaminari looked around before getting a glimpse of his friend who was talking to Mina.

"Well, seems like he forgot what he was chasing you about" Jiro giggled following kaminari's gaze.

"Well that means I'm safe" Denki gave a cheeky smile.

"What was he chasing you about anyways?" Kyoka asked the boy raising her eyebrow in curiosity.

"Oh, uh- wEll yOu sEe I maY haVe staRtEd to tEAsE hiM aboUt something" Denki chuckled. Knowing full well he was teasing the crap out of sero, Since they were talking about mina.

"Ah, I see" Jiro giggled she knew Mina liked sero so she assumed that's what Denki was teasing sero about.

Sooner or later Jiro had met up with the rest of the girls. Sitting on the couch all talking about school work and progress they have been making with their quirks.

Jiro eyed the grape, Who's eyes were all over the girls. Well every girl except her, he ogled them as If he was a hungry dog who had just been shown a bone, drooling.

This was another reason why Jiro had changed her clothes, because there was men around like mineta.

The girls soon noticed and began to feel a little bit of discomfort from the stares they were getting from the short boy. Jiro wasn't having it though she stood up and walked right infront of mineta.

"Can you stop looking at my friends like that. Your making them very uncomfortable" Jiro said with a tone of disgust in her voice.

Mineta turned his vision towards Jiro. Looking up and down her body before staring her directly at her face.

"Chill, I wasnt even looking at you, you have no reason to feel uncomfortable if your not the one getting looked at" Mineta replied.

This pissed Jiro off "well if you havent noticed. My friends are very visibly uncomfortable" Kyoka spat at the purple haired boy.

"Move out of the way flatty, Your blocking my view from the pretty ladies" Mineta said now kinda of annoyed.

Jiro bit on her lip not only in frustration but in pain his words cut deep but she wouldn't let him know that.

"Bro, Your obviously making them uncomfortable. Mineta I know this is gonna be a lot for your pea sized brain, but women dont like it when you look at them as if they were the last peice of steak" Kaminari stood next to Jiro, he had heard what mineta said to Jiro and frankly he was pissed.

Mineta just grumbled walking away upstairs to his room.

Serves him right kaminari thought to himself still pretty angry at the fact that mineta basically excluded Jiro from the word pretty. If he couldn't see how pretty Jiro was then he was an idiot.

Jiro was a punk rock princess. She was absolutely stunning, and mineta had no right to comment on her chest size.

Jiro heard the girls sigh in relief as they watched mineta leave the main area.

"Thanks, kyo!" Uraraka smiled.

"Its no problem.." Jiro smiled but she had her arms crossed around her chest. Obviously, very insecure about it but kaminari seemed to be the only one to notice.

He was gonna say something about it but he heard Satou's voice instead.

"Alright. Dinners served come get your plate!" Satou said.

Soon everyone was eating at the table all talking in their groups and things. As usual but Momo's voice was soon heard above everyone else's.

"So, I have decided. Since the weather has been really nice lately I thought it'd be a good idea to invite you all, minus mineta to my residence next weekend for a pool party" Momo clasped her hands together.

"Oh yea!" Some students smiled.

Jiro was pretty unsure if she was gonna go or not but knowing her friends she 100% was gonna get forced to go.

"Oooo this sunday we all should go shopping for bathing suits!" Mina cheerfully smiled as she looked at all the girls.

Jiro just shrugged her shoulders back and the rest of the girls nodded in agreement.

It was settled that Sunday morning the girls would be shopping for bathing suits....

[IM SORRY FOR A SHORTER CHAPTER BUT YEA THIS STORY ONLY GETS BETTER FROM HERE 😩 ANYWAYS HERES SOME POPCORN🍿 I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER THANK YOU FOR READING I HOPE YOU HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY/NIGHT/EVENING I LOVE YOU ALL❤]

Word count: 1041