Sleepover (gon x killua)

(I haven't posted in like- a year- so sorry guys I know I said I was gonna delete this book but it seems like you all liked it very much so today I'm going to do a special addition gon x killua story. They will both be 15 and no smut just fluff)

Gons POV- I am so excited for me and Killuas sleepover, the sleepover is going to be at kurapikas house!

I'm kinda nervous since me and killua haven't talked like in....7 hours. I walk up to kurapikas door knocking loudly. His house is pretty nice. I look around. Is this even the right place?

The door opens and I see tired kurapika. "Hey...gon? Why are you here so early? It's like...5:00 Am???" Kurapika itches his eyes. "Well I always wake up at this time?" I peek over kurapikas shoulder since I'm already a bit taller then him I see a clean living room and what seems to be...,glasses? "I didn't know you wear glasses kurapika" I said smiling.

"O-Oh well.." his face turns a shade of pink. I smile wider. "Isn't that leorios glasses?" His face turns a darker shade. "Well anyways! Can I come in?"

"Yeah.." kurapikas face postures back to its normal tone. I quietly walk in checking everything out. "Nice house"

"Thanks"

I sit down patiently. "You know it might take killua a while to come right?" Kurapika says making coffee. "It's fine I'll just wait!"

Killuas POV: I sigh sitting down in biskys car. "So kurapikas place right?" Bisky asks "yeah but you don't have to drive me.." I say slouching in her car seat. "Nonsense ofc I'm driving you" and she starts speeding there.

Sometimes bisky kinda feels like the mother I never had....and other times she feels like the father I never knew I had. (💀😂) I appreciate her caring for me, but I'm older now and don't need a care taker. I'm not 12, or 95.

I feel the small mini car stop. I look out. "Wow..." I said looking down at my phone making sure this is the right house. "There now you can go have fun! But not to much fun!" She winks at me and I blush.

I get out and the car drives away. "What did she mean.." I blush more.

I walk up to the door and knock. Oh yeah what time is it? I check and it's 8pm. Am I late??? I kinda get nervous. I hear the door click open and I get a glimpse of something dark green launch its self onto me. I stumble back almost falling down the concrete stairs but catching my self landing on my ass while the persons on my lap.

I reach my hands onto something feeling a waist. I squeeze it lightly for a response.

Gons POV: I've been waiting for so longgg when is killua coming! I groan laying my head back on the couch.

I hear a knock at the door. OH I KNOW THAT TYPE OF KNOCK.

I quickly run to the door basically slamming my face on it as I stop to unlock it. I open it seeing killua and jump onto him hugging him tightly. I can't believe I've gone this long with out him.

I feel him stumble back and fall on his ass, was I to heavy-? O-Oh I'm on his lap.. My face instantly turns red and my thoughts go blank as I feel two firm hands grip my waist.

I feel him squeeze my waist.... "K-Killua?"

Killuas POV: oh shit that's gon. "Oh uh sorry did I squeeze to hard-?" Fucking idiot. "O-O-Oh no it's fine" gon says squirming to get up so I let him.

I stand up before brushing my dirty ass cheeks. Gon hugs me and I hug back. We head inside and sit on kurapikas couch. "This is a nice place" I say looking around. "I know that's what I said too!!!"

"Oh where's Kurapika btw?" I said taking another drowsy look around the house. "He's up stairs with his bOyfRiEND"

"Boyfriend? Who-?"

"Lee oreo~"

We both start laughing our asses off. After a laughing ab work out I let go of my stomach. "Oh so then where are we sleeping?" I ask.

Gon replied "in the guest room, oh and kurapika said there's only one bed..."

"That's fine" I said laying my head on his shoulder. "Oh and sorry for coming late gon" I said holding his hand in mine. "I-It's okay" I can already tell his face is probably heated. So cute.

I get up. "So where is the guest bedroom?" I ask looking around. "It's over here" gon leads the way and I follow. My eyes trail down to his legs and go up. I mentally slap myself for looking at my best friend like that.

Gons POV: I open the door to the huge guest bedroom. "Woah this is pretty" killua plops down on the bed. "Ikr" I say jumping on the bed. I look around. "Mm so what do you wanna do?" I ask swinging my legs back and forth.

"Truth or dare" killua smirks.

No ones POV: "You look creepy" gon says. "Oh yeah?"
Killua starts tickling gons sides. "Ahaha nO-

Gon starts moving around laughing. "Whos creepy now?" Killua says. "S-Still you! PFFT"
Gon starts tickling killua back and they start fighting. "Ha...ha" killua tries breathing feeling gon tickle his feet. Killua grabs gon and throws him up. Gon hits his back on the ceiling and falls back down to the ground.

"Oh shit.." killua gets up checking up on gon. Gon starts laughing holding his back in a bit of pain. "I'm fine killua"

They both hear a door open and see Kurapika. "What the fuck are you guys doing?" He says checking if the ceiling broke.

"J-just playing" gon says. "You guys enough fighting and go take a shower before bed" kuapika says Shutting the door before leaving.

Gon and killua look at each other. "Wanna take a bath?" Killua says. "Yeah sure!" Gon says. Even though they are a bit older now they've never grew out of the taking baths with each other habit.

Gon gets in the bathroom that's in their guest bedroom and starts the warm bath. He turns to see killua shirtless. He adverts his eyes blushing crazy and eventually takes his clothes off hopping in the tub with killua.

They play around a bit before getting out and heading to bed.....

Gons POV: I stare into the black ceiling feeling killua breathing next to me. "Killua"

"Yeah..?"

This is my chance...I need to tell him how I feel. "I...I..." I just can't seem to say it! "I like you!"

Killua chuckles "I like you too buddy"

"N-NO" i say making killua flinch. "I-I like you a lot, as in more then best friends" I feel my eyes start tearing up. "Oh...

I feel warm. A hug? "I like you to, like you like you" Killua says stuffing his face between my neck. I give him a good tight hug before cuddling into his warmth. We watch movies on kurapikas computer for the rest of the night snuggling against each other.

————————————-
1222 words