Games~

Illumi brushes his slander hands through hisokas pink/purple hair and Hisoka lays his head on illumis chest.

"Illumi?~" Hisoka lifts up his head quick.

"Yes Hisoka"

"I have an idea of what to do today~"

"Mmm what is it?" Illumi asks curious.

"You'll see~ but first we are going to the mall~" Hisoka says getting up and putting his shoes on.

"Ok" illumi says confused but gets up and changes into normal clothes. "Oh illu~ can you bend down~?"

"Why" Illumi asks suspicious of the clown.

"Just do it for me~"

Illumi rolls his eyes and bends down. He feels hisokas smooth hands pull his pants and underwear down. His eyes widen feeling a small thing enter him.

"H-Hisoka" Hisoka pulls illumis pants and underwear up quick.

"Perfect~" hisoka says smirking.

"What did you d-

Hisoka pulls illumi out of the house and into his pink car. He drives to the mall. Illumi shifts in his seat feeling something inside him. "Hisoka what did you put in me" illumi says uncomfortable "do you wanna know~?"

"Yes" illumi says annoyed

Hisoka presses a button on this weird pink controller. Illumi feels the thing inside him vibrate furiously. His eyes widen.

"N-no Hisoka" illumis face flushes with dark red. He gets up trying to grab the controller but Hisoka sticks it out the window.

"Give me it now H-Hisoka!" Illumi chokes feeling the thing penatrate his insides. "Try to get it then~"

Hisoka stops on a red light abs illumi gets on Hisokas lap still reaching for the controller then all of a sudden Hisoka drops the controller out the window. Illumi looked at him confused then feeling something grow under him. He then still feels the vibrator inside him. "illumi your such a mess~ oh and I forgot to say that controller wasn't the real one~"

Illumi feels the vibrator stop he sighs abs breaths on hisokas neck then Hisoka suddenly pushes illumi off onto the seat next to him.
Illumi sees the green light and Hisoka speeds off.

"We're here at the mall~" he smirks to the side seeing unfazed illumi. They start walking around the mall.

Hisoka sees two adults come by and turns the vibrator on medium. Illumi grabs onto hisokas arm digging his nails in hisokas arm.

Hisoka stops himself from moaning remembering that this is illumis punishment. Illumi bites his lip trying to stay emotionally fine while feeling the thing in him. Hisoka smirks turning the vibrator off. Illumi sighs.

He let's go if hisokas arm feeling a little bit of blood on his nails. He turns his head to see a mark from when he squeezed hisokas arm.

He then looked at hisokas face. Illumi has never seen Hisoka more aroused in his life (other than the time he moaned gOOooOoon~)
Illumi stayed 6ft from Hisoka still walking "beside" him.

Hisoka grabbed illumis hand taking him into this store. "Victorias secret?" Illumi read being pulled into the store.

He looked around getting a bright tint of red on his cheeks. "Oh illu~ look they have pink lingerie~" hisoka grabs a set that will show way to much illumi thought. He blushes more thinking about the things Hisoka could do with him in that. He shakes the thought away.

"I like this one" illumi sees dark green and grabs it. Hisokas eyes widen.

"Oh are you sure"

Illumi looks at it confused then regrets his decision.

"Oh I didn't mean to choose this one-" illumi rushes to put it back but Hisoka stops illumi grabbing the lingerie

"Actually I like this one~" hisoka says

"But-

"No butts only yours~ why don't you stay here while I pay~"

"I'm not staying here" illumi says getting mad and feeling his hair rise.

Hisoka smirks putting the vibrator on max and walks away to pay for the lingerie.

Illumis hair falls down his back and he gasps for air feeling the vibrator move inside him uncontrollably. He looks around seeing no one so me let's out a small moan.

"A-Ah~"

He falls down squeezing his legs together feeling his pants tighten. He hears people come in so he crawls to the empty changing rooms getting in one locking it. And moaning more "H-Hisoka~"

Hisokas POV: oh I can't wait to see my illu in this whorish clothing~ Mmn where did he go remember leaving him here- "H-Hisoka~!" Who was calling my name~ I walk into the changing rooms afeeling illumis aura. It smells so erotic in here~ I stop infront of a room. "Illu~ open the door~" I hear it unlock. I quickly open the door seeing the gorgeous sight infront of me.

Hisoka looks in shock seeing illumis sex face and his hand on his crotch rubbing. He bucks his hips seeing Hisoka. "Oh please turn it off~!" Illumi moans.

"Why don't you grab the controller in my pocket and do it yourself~" hisoka says trying to over simulate illumis erg. Illumis shaky hand goes to hisokas pocket while the other one is placed on his crotch. Hisoka licks his lips. Illumi finally grabs the controller and turns it off he lays on the floor breathing heavily while Hisoka feels is erosion to fuck illumi grow.

Hisoka picks up illumi and the bag and walks out of the store rushing to the car.

They get some stares from people but ignore it. Illumi moans in hisokas ear feeling him grow even more just from a moan.  "Oh illu~ stop teasing" Hisoka squeezes illumis ass walking even faster.

He gets to the car basically throwing Illumi in. He then gets in on the other side and starts driving home. Illumi slides his hand on hisokas crotch palming him.

Hisoka starts breathing heavily.

——————————
Well I'm gonna kinda rush on this one cause I know ppl have been waiting for me to post. But hereeeee.
Should I make part two?

989 words