Ch 18: The Phone Call...

*WARNING: THIS CHAPPIES IS UNDER SLOW EDITING! TY FOR Y'ALLS UNDERSTANDING!*

A/N: sorry y'all if this book has too many story-part sets... I'm just tryna not write as much and giving my fingers a break from updating like ALOT two weeks ago but I'm badly failing on that! 😥😅 BUT! Heyyy! We're ALMOST at chapter 20!😥🤗❤💜 The Calm Before the Storm is SLIGHTLY, settling a bit down but still grumbling a little with lightening in the mix out the far parts of the dark clouds... y'all can continue shouting at me if you want in the comments! 🙃 I'm getting kinda used to it now...! 🙂💔🔫❤💜

Enjoy...~ I guess...?😞

~♡~

Date: August 16, 2020
Back at home of the Nelson-Jackson family household.
Time: Late evening, night time

~

It was late afternoon and Prince had at least came back downstairs out of the bedroom to make dinner for his husband and himself. At least try and act civil around his husband once again after a day of their incident. He was in the kitchen cutting up homemade style, deli sandwiches with a cabin wood cutting wood and a large bread knife. Gently cutting the two 6 foot long delis with comfortable silence-mode and a little moneyed humming to a James Brown tune that was both his and Michael's favorite song with Alexa playing the song on one of the living room's old stereos.

After nodding at his sliced master piece, he then grabbed out two marble plates and sat them down next to the counter. He then places the two sandwiches on the two plates. As he lays out the plates, he grabs his homemade salad with cinnamon nuts mixed inside as he also hears slight foot steps coming downstairs. Must be his husband Michael coming down to check on him. Prince then felt a pair of strong arms wrapped back around him with gentleness and care. Prince, couldn't hold his serious mood as he stifles a small little chuckle of a sweet hum as he just thought in his head that he's actually missed feeling the loving strength of Michael's strong arms around him. It's been a full week so. His body is ONLY Michael's. Nobody else's.

Prince then clings his right hand onto Michael's own right hand with love of his own. "That looks wonderful, love." Michael complimented softly after stealing a small handful of pecans from behind. "Well... I thought that I should make a civil dinner date with just the two of us since we've haven't seen each other since for a week now. And... And I wanted you to join with me..." Prince finished after with a small little blush of red on both his cheeks. Michael, noticing the little blush showing on his husband's cute dimples and made him chuckle a giggle. Michael then nods, still with a small, impressed smile on his lips.

"Of course, I'll share dinner with you, love!" Michael chuckles as he watches Prince nod while looking away, trying not to smile back at his husband with his embarrassed blush. Prince then turned on his head to the dining table and Michael following him from behind.

After sitting across from each other in the table' Michael always sitting at Prince's right side of the dining table. The two married couple sharing loving smiles and looks in their eyes and began sharing a civil, quiet and comforting dinner moment as married couples should do.

~

After another hour has passed by with intense, sexual tension and a soon hot make out on the living room couch once finishing a good planned dinner date, the two married couple decided to cuddle on the couch. Another, long 30 minute, quiet couch cuddles. "I missed this. Us." Michael broke the silence after looking down at his comfortable husband as he has Prince, all layed up against his right side of his chest. Prince's hands rested together on Michael's lap. One of his hands laying on Michael's chest. His thumb rubbing sofly, on the shirt. Michael's wrapped arm behind Prince's back and hand rubbing gently his right shoulder. That earned Michael an agreed hum. Then, Prince and Michael looked back up at each other, re-meeting their eyes together.

(DISCONTINUED)Future Us Prichael Vol. 1|Mature Prichaelजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें