Fucking beautiful (PP)

Author: patd--phan

Warnings: none

You hum softly as you cuddle further onto Peter's shoulder. You always feel so at peace during movie nights with Peter; the world disappears and you just get lost in his comforting presence and warm body. The two of you laugh and smile at each other during the film and you both keep stealing glances at each other and when your eyes accidentally meet during one, you blush and intertwine your fingers with his, resting your head back on his shoulder and smiling to yourself. Tonight's movie was Palm Springs and you both watched intently as the film came to a satisfying conclusion. As the credits start to roll you make a small comment "Andy Samberg is so cute I can't believe he's fucking forty two!"

Peter turns to look at you with raised eyebrows and a coy smirk

"Oh yeah?"

"Mmhm" you hum. "But you're even cuter" you chide.

His smirk turns into a full smile.

"Aww shucks sweetheart, you're not bad yourself," he says and you shake your head giggling at his charm. You lean forward and envelop his lips in a soft kiss. He hums and you tangle your hands in his hair, you can feel him smiling into the kiss and it makes you do the same. Your part faces and look into his eyes, still smiling and feeling giddy from his touch. As his smile slowly softens, he reaches up and places his hand on your cheek. You immediately lean into his touch, keeping your eyes locked onto his. He stares at you for what feels like forever and your smile slowly falls. You raise your eyebrows a little to silently ask "what?"

"You're so fucking beautiful," he says all of a sudden.

Your jaw drops slightly and your eyes open wide, still looking into his.

"Do you really think so?" You ask after a long pause, quietly and in a little disbelief.

You never thought you were ugly, ok maybe that was a lie, but you never considered yourself to be truly beautiful. Or at least not when your face is oily and you're not wearing any makeup. You had never told Peter about your insecurities regarding your body because you were scared of what he'd say. You knew he wouldn't be mean and he would tell you that you're beautiful but you didn't want him to say it just to make you feel better, you wanted him to really mean it.

Peter's eyebrows furrow in confusion and his eyes look sad.

"Of course I do! Y/n you're so pretty are you kidding me?"

He places his other hand on your other cheek and leans in giving you a passionate, loving kiss full of reassurance.

"Thanks, Peter." You give him a small smile, then you purse your lips to the side, avoiding his eyes. Peter notices your shyness and lifts your chin up to look at him.

"Do you not think you're beautiful?" He asks.

"I- I don't know I..." You trail off, not meeting his eyeline.

Peter feels his heart break a little. He frowns and his eyes start to water. Y/n doesn't think she's beautiful? She is the prettiest girl he has ever seen in his life. He thought she knew that, but maybe not. It kills him that you don't see what he sees in you- you're perfect. He's gotta tell you all of this.

"Y/n listen to me" your eyes immediately find his again.

"You are the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. And I don't want you to dismiss that statement because it's true. I fell in love with you because you make me laugh, you're kind, and so smart and caring. But I love all of you, mind and body."

You feel your eyes start to well up with tears, threatening to spill over at any second as Peter continues talking.

"There is not a single thing about you that I am not hopelessly in love with. I don't know who convinced you of this ridiculousness, but you are definitely, absolutely gorgeous, and I want you to remember that. You're fucking perfect. So beautiful, cute, pretty, and sexy. You may not think that but I do and you should too!"

Tears were now streaming down your face. Ok, you were sobbing. You noticed a tear run down Peter's face as well.

"P-Peter" You managed to stumble out.

You wrapped your arms around him so hard you practically tackled him horizontally onto the couch. Hugging him so tight and crying onto his shoulder, you never wanted to leave.

"You're so wonderful" he muttered, making you cry even harder. You had never been given this much love or comfort before. It was overwhelming.

"I- I love you so much." You say breaking away from the hug. You place both hands on his face and bring him in to kiss you. The kiss was wet, with yours and Peter's tears mixing together. It was full of love. When you finally pull away from him, your tears have stopped spilling out and you smile at him, full of love.

"I love you so much too, sweetheart. Words can't even describe it" he chuckles. You smile even wider and pull him back into that bone crushing hug.

"How did I get so lucky? You're the most amazing boyfriend on the planet. You're so perfect" you whisper. Peter rubbed your back and hummed

"The feeling is mutual, love."

You eventually stop squeezing Peter so tight because neither of you can breathe. You chuckle lightly and settle for cuddling with him and holding his hand instead. After a minute of rest, you speak up.

"Ya know, you're beautiful, cute and sexy too" you whisper, your head still on his chest.

Peter chuckles and you feel the vibrations on your cheek.

"Thank you sweetheart, I agree." he said, making you chuckle. He rubs his thumb along your connected hands and you start to get sleepy.

"You're so perfect" you mumble.

"I love you." you say and you squeeze his hand tighter.

"I love you too Y/n." You feel your hand being squeezed back by Peter for a moment before you both drift off to sleep