Babyy! (TH)

Author: sunshinehollandd

Warnings: none

Your due date had been incredibly close to Tom's birthday, so you'd known that there was a chance that your baby could have the same birthday, but you just didn't think it would actually happen. Until it did. Your labor had officially started early on the previous day, but your little boy came into the world the evening of June first, just in time to share a birthday with his daddy.

Once your little boy was all wrapped up in blankets and cradled in your arms, Tom sat next to you on the hospital bed, tears in his eyes as the two of you stared at your baby. Pressing a long kiss to your temple, Tom mumbled out a thank you, "This is the best present anyone could ask for. Thank you, my love."

The next year, your little one's first birthday, you ended up throwing a big party for both of your birthday boys. Each of them had their own cake, and family and close friends were all in attendance. Harry and Nikki both had their cameras, and captured so many perfect moments that you knew would be treasured forever.

Year after year, the celebrations got smaller. There was always still a party, of course, but Tom always insisted on spending the day of their birthday just the two of them. And you, of course. One year was a trip to the zoo, another an aquarium, and as your little boy got older, he started to have a say in the day, too. Eventually, the boys decided together how they were going to spend the day.

The best part, in your eyes, was how in love Tom was with his boy, and what a good dad he was year after year. Every year, without fail, he always said that he didn't need a present, because his son was present enough. And while you always ended up getting him something, you knew that Tom meant what he said about his little birthday twin.