Kidnapped

I was standing there panicking. Suddenly I felt a strong push on my body, and felt down losing my balance. I closed my eyes in fear. Then I felt a palm on my face, I was really scared at this moment. But as soon as I opened my eyes I saw a stranger in mask, carried me in his arms and buried my small face in his big chest, which really felt hard. I started to get panick again and tried to free myself from him, but his grief was really strong. I couldn't do anything against him. He then threw me in a car's seat, got inside and locked the door. I was so much scared. I started to tear up thinking I just got kidnapped. So I sobbed out loud.

Meanwhile,

Thank God, I got inside the car in the right time. Otherwise people would've just- I shook my head by thinking what'd have fans done with Y/n. I let out a chuckle. Then I heard Y/n sniveling like a kid. Oh my God! Did I scared her? Shit! I need to apologize really quick.

"H-hey n-noona stop crying! Please look at me!" I said while opening my mask.

But she didn't stopped and weeped even more. I'm fucked up now. Now How do I deal with this puerile girl?

Then I remembered! She really likes Daifuku. So I said my driver to get me to a restuarant. And tried to calm her down, but she kept on sobbing without listening to me. Such a annoying girl. Aish...

Meanwhile Y/n,

I was crying really hard. I realized the stranger was trying to calm me down, but I couldn't stop crying. Then suddenly I felt two strong arms pulled me. I blenched and got startled. Then I grasped that I was being hugged by someone. I looked up to see it was that same stranger. I somehow felt a bit relaxed. But still the fear of being kidnapped was eating me out.

In a trice, the car stopped. I started to sob again thinking that this was the end. I'm gonna die, they'll kill me. The stranger started to slowly caressing my back so that I could get comfort.

Then he pulled out of the hug. And I saw he was no longer wearing that mask. I could see his face clearly, which were concerned and I realized how handsome was he. His head was not too big, the chin was smooth and the line from his ear to his chin was extremely short. A perfect round face, a smooth line without any shade or prominence. His eyes were big, doe and stiffy. His double eyelid was also spewing out its presence. His nose was a little bit short and the tip of his nose is slightly thin still pretty. His lips were really adorable. The upper lip was thin but the bottom lip slightly chubby. From these features one could say, he was looking perfectly like a bunny.

"N-noona? Are you ok now?" All of a sudden, he spoke up in a bright and light voice.

"Eh..?" I replied clearing my throat.

"Noona, would you like to eat Daifuku?"

Wait...Daifuku? Omg did he mentioned Daifuku! My favorite! Of course yes I'd love to eat. I nodded in response. He gave me a bright bunny smile and got out of the car and opened my side door and said me to come out. I came out just to eat Daifuku. He held my hand and gave me a mask. I frowned my eyebrows. He chuckled.

"Silly girl, do you even realize how famous are you hmm? Get the mask on and come with me." He said while giving a duchenne smile.

Wait did he just called me a silly girl? How dare him?! I was on the warpath now. I just rolled my eyes and put on the mask. He giggled and put on his mask too.

He held my hand and pulled me. We entered a restaurant. He went over to an empty table and made me sat on the chair including him. Then a waiter reached us.

"Dear sir and mam what would you both like to eat?" The waiter asked smiling.

"Ummm bring Daifuku for mam and hangover stew for me please" The stranger said smiling back.

I rolled my eyes and started staring outside the window.

"Hmm...so finally I've met you noona" The stranger said putting me in curiosity.

"What do you mean? I don't even know you? And stop calling me Noona. You're just a strange kidnapper who kidnapped me and now treating me Daifuku. And if you think I came with you here because I fear you then you're absolutely wrong Mister. I came here for my Daifuku only. So mind it and stay in your limit."

I was really pissed off at this moment. This man's so annoying. I wanted to punch this man. But for the sake of my Daifuku I stopped myself.