I quickly spritzed on some coco and dashed out of my room.

"Shots really quick," Sky pulled my hand as she passed by. I got a nice whiff of her chloé perfume.

Elizabeth poured out the shots and we all quickly drowned them before filing into the elevator. We all finally had time to assess each other's outfit once inside.

"You bitches," Sade gasped once we all noticed that we were color coordinated. All of us wore white tops, different bottoms and shoes.

"That's that best friend intuition right here." Jora mumbled as she stared into the mirrored elevator walls and applied her rose colored lip liner and lipstick.

"I couldn't agree more," Elizabeth said as she played with the loose curls she did. The elevator opened and we rushed out and got into the SUV.

We got to the game and spotted my mom and Jax in the seats next to ours. They waved and we quickly made our way to our seats.

I introduced the girls to Jax, they hugged and chatted with my mom before the boys came out of the tunnels.

"Hey shitface," Skylar called out to Kyler as he passed by. He turned around with a goofy grin on his face. "What disappointment?"

"Well I was going to say have a good game but fuck you." Skylar shooed him away as Marcus flashed her cocky smile. "You're not going to wish me luck."He pouted slightly.

"Kiss my fat ass King." He sent her a wink before he ran off to the court behind his best friend.

I hope and pray that it won't be a shit show when Kyler finds out about their relationship.

Dominic ran by next and flashed his charming smile. Rhegan pretended like she didn't see him but I caught her side eyeing him.

Carson ran out last and stepped on the railing of the stadium seats. "Good luck kiss, please." He puckered up and clenched his eyes shut. I leaned over and connected our lips quickly.

"Good luck." I whispered when he hopped down.
"I don't need luck." A child-like grin spread on his face. "I just needed an excuse to get a kiss."

My mouth dropped as he ran onto the court. When I sat back down I turned to see Jax and my mom with big cheesy smiles on their faces.

"Stop that." They chuckled as I hissed at them and turned to pay attention to the game.

The game started a few minutes later.

We were playing against the Washington State Cougars today. They were a good team but I didn't see them giving us a run for our money.

Dominic made a shot from the half court and our side of the stadium went wild.

"That's my boy." Jax stood up and shouted as he clapped his hands. My mom stared up at him with such love and admiration for him.

They were so cute and adorable.

I just hoped that my sperm donor won't try to fuck that up for her. He has the tendency to come in and fuck up our lives whenever he pleases.

Dominic patted his chest and pointed to Jax with his pointer finger. The cameras caught his smile as he pointed to Jax and panned to our section. The stadium went into cheers as they realized an NBA legend was watching.

The second half started with Kyler stealing the ball.

"Good job, Ky!" Skylar cheered on her brother as he ran down the court. He passed it to Rookie who stood at the three point line.