Chapter One. (Imani)

Slurping noises and moaning. A few grunts and curse words. A long, passionate kiss followed by an 'I love you'. He told her he loves her. I lost it.

"You have two hours to get your shit and leave. You can have everything. The only thing I'm keeping is the house, because your children live there. Call me the day before you want to see your children, don't have any women around my babies, and tell me were I should be mailing the papers to." I said as calmly as I could.

"Imani stop being so dramatic. Chill out its not that serious. It's not what it looks like either." Nathaniel scoffed. They both had the nerve to look at me like I was crazy.

"You just told her you loved her. She's sucking your dick in the your office. Oh, and you missed your daughter's piano recital. But yeah, I'm being dramatic." I rolled my eyes, trying to place the girl. I know I've seen her before.

"New York. You're the chef in New York." I mused. She was pretty, even I could admit that. Petite, with shiny dark hair in a bun. Her skin was tanned and you could tell it was natural. It was his top chef from the New York restaurant.

"Look Imani, maybe stop being such an uptight bitch and let it go, goodness you're giving me a headache." Nathaniel snapped, rubbing his temple.

Angry didn't begin to describe how I was feeling. I know my husband didn't just tell me to let his infidelity go. "You know what, I will let go of this marriage. And I'm taking everything." I laughed while walking out.

Tears were threatening to come down, but I realized my mascara was $100, and I can't cry over fuckboys. I hoped in my maserati and drove to an all too familiar building. Walking in, I noticed all of the girls were new, but I wasn't here for them. I strutted to the back and took a seat in her office.

"Imani, what are you doing here? Aren't you married?" Ms. Rodriguez stuttered.

"I'm here for my old job." I stated before putting my chanel sunglasses on and walking back out.

Uptight bitch? Nathaniel can kiss my ass.

*(Starting in April)*