Kol

Caroline's POV
    I woke up, and heard someone knock on the front door. I got out of bed, and went downstairs. I opened the door, and there is Kol.

  He said, " Finally."

  I rolled my eyes, and he walked in. I closed the door, and said, " What are you doing here?"

  He said, " I told you last night, I was coming over."

  I said, " Alright. Let me get dressed. There's blood in the fridge, if you want some."

  He nodded, and I sped upstairs to my room. I put on my shorts, my black boots, and my blue tank top. I went downstairs to the kitchen, and seen Kol drinking a blood bag.

  I grabbed one out of the fridge, and drank it.

   I said, " So, why did you want to come over?"

  He said, " I wanted to play this video game with you. Nik, Rebekah, Katerina, nor Elijah will play it."

   He held the video game in his hand, and I said, " I'll play. I think there's an x Box somewhere in this house."

  He nodded, and we went looking for the x box. It was in the one room, and we brought it to the living room. We plugged it in, and played the game.

  Three hours later, we finished the game. We were sitting in the living room, and I said, " Why did you really want to come over?"

  He said, " What makes you think that there's another reason?"

  I said, " Kol. What's the matter?"

   He said, " Let's go to the bar."

  He sped out of the house, and I followed after him. We walked into the bar, and sat down in a booth. We got our drinks, and I said, " Kol, what is the matter?"

  He downed his drink and said, " How can I get a girl?"

  I said, " Is this about that girl from the party?"

  He said, " Yes. Her name is Davina, and she's the regent of the witches."

  I said, " So, powerful, sweet, beautiful. Totally out of your league."

  He said, " Not funny. Please give me some advice?"

  I sighed, and took a sip of my drink.

   I said, " Well, some girls like extravagant things, and others don't."

  He said, " What made you go for Nik?"

  I said, " Klaus sort of just appeared. I felt a connection to him. I just couldn't deny it for long. He's sweet, charming, handosme, romantic bad boy. He puts up this act that he wants people to hate him, but he actually wants someone to love him for him."

  Kol said, " Wow. You really are in love with my brother."

  I said, " Yeah. Now, back to Davina. Tell me what is she like."

  He said, " She's beautiful, strong, and kind. She has a sharp tounge, smart. The more she keeps denying me, the more I want her."

  I said, " Kol, try and give her roses. Tell her what you just told me. Im sure she likes you."

  He nodded. We sat there, and drank some more, and talked.

    Four hours later, we walked out of the bar, and went to the compound. We were standing outside, and Kol said, " I have an idea."

  I said, " What is it?"

  He said, " Let's make Nik jealous."

  I laughed, and nodded. He put his arm around my lower back, and we walked inside.

   Klaus, and Elijah were in the courtyard, sitting. Kol said, " Well, darling. Let's go to my room, and I will show you some real fun."

  I said, " Lead the way."

   Kol kissed my cheek, and suddenly he was being pushed against the wall. I said, " Funs over."

  Klaus said, " What?"

  I said, " It was a joke."

  He let Kol go, and said, " You both had your fun. Come with me, love."

  I followed him upstairs to his room.

   He closed the door, and I said, " Don't be mad at Kol. We just wanted to rile you up a bit."

  He said, " Im not mad. You would never go out with Kol."

  I said, " What do you mean? We had some fun today. I'm sure he would love if I'm his girlfriend."

  He said, " Love. Dont."

  I said, " What?"

  He kissed my lips, and I couldn't help but melt. I deepened the kiss.

  After a while, I pulled away, and said, " I thought you wanted to take it slow."

  He said, " Not anymore. I've been without you for a long, horrible year."

  I kissed his lips, and he picked me up. He carried me to the bed, and set me down. He showed me just how much he missed me, and I showed him how much I missed him.