AUD: Battle of Academy City

Start from the beginning

Leading the troops is Colonel Bajlur Rashid (Extraction)

Leading the tanks are Helga Steela (Borderlands).

Colonel Bajlur: "Academy City is now under the control of Senator Jerry Lawler (World Wrestling Federation)" he said as the mechs form a line to reveal Jerry Lawler himself in armor.

Jerry Lawler: "behold my might!" He said and he dash to kill Reigen when suddenly a fist punch him that send him into a wall.

Everyone look at the mysterious man (from  previous chapter) that punch Jerry.

???: "This is your end Jerry" he said as both himself and Jerry fight.

Suddenly tanks and mechas are being destroy which surprised Bajlur and Helga. But when everyone look up they are completely speechless at the massive aircraft carrier in the sky.

 But when everyone look up they are completely speechless at the massive aircraft carrier in the sky

An: I know this is from Marvel but I couldn't find a better aircraft that fit this battle.

Speaker: "Citizens and Anti Skill of Academy City! Don't fear for we are Anti Union Defense! Here to help the city and Anti Skill!" A loud voice spoke as jets start to fly off the carrier. Those jets start to rain bullets on tanks and mechas while AUD soldiers start to shoot down soldiers.

Before Bajlur and Helga could give orders they were both got attack by two people.

Meanwhile inside the Helicarrier.

Terrence Hood is overseeing the battle and guiding units.

???: "Admiral Hood sir! We are detecting an alien enemy heading towards us" a male voice spoke.

Hood: "put it on screen Captain Charles (Planet 51)" he said as Charles done so. He see a jet that is shooting down other jets but what he notice is that jet have no pilot flying it. "We got a Cybertronian! Send in Anti Cyber Squad!" He said as Charles did just that.

An: Anti Cyber Squad is a group of humans inside (vehicle mode) Cybertronian that hunt down evil or rogue Cybertronian only.

Outside with Blitzwing (BB).

Blitzwing: "can't believe that Union pay the boss to take down these pathetic humans" he said when suddenly his wing was shoot . "What the!" He yell and saw three jets that transformed into three Cybertronian.

Lennox (Transformers movies): "surrender peacefully or we can do this the hard way" he said within the Cybertronian.

Russell Clay: "either way you won't be harming anymore humans or Cybertronian" he said.

Jack (Transformers Prime): "You say it little guy!" He said.

Blitzwing: "Bring it you brats!" He yell and transform to fight them.

To Jerry fight.

Both the mysterious man and Jerry fight each other until Jerry knock the mysterious man helmet off but to Jerry shock at the mysterious man identity.

Jerry: "Logan Paul!?" He said.

Logan Paul: "Yup" he said as he knock Jerry out.

To Bajlur fight.

Bajlur is surprised that he is fighting Saichi Sugimoto (Golden Kamuy).

Bajlur: "why are you fighting for the AUD!?" He said.

Saichi: "They are more good than Barkov or Union" he said "also because they offered me a cafe that I can cook" he thought before knocking Bajlur out.

To Helga fight.

Helga is surprised and enrage that she is fighting Roland (Borderlands 2).

Helga: "should had know that you would follow me here" she said.

Roland: "yeah? Then you didn't think that I have this" he said as he pull out a stun gun which confused her before she was knock out by the stun gun. "Huh can't believe that work" he said.

Back to ACS fight.

They manage to beat Blitzwing and capture him inside a cage design for keeping Cybertronian.

Back to the battlefield.

Upon seeing their three leaders defeat the remaining forces surrender.

Thus ending the battle of Academy City with AUD and Anti Skill victory.