Everyone.....

Except Cervidae

She still stood on her ground , refuse to leave. She looked at Ava full of kill and anger , Ava who tricked her mind by switching sides had made her furious enough. "Ava! How dare you trick me by switching sides so sudden! You're literally trick my feelings and hopes!" Cervidae yelled as she pulled her metal daggers looking weapons and ran towards Ava. Pierce quickly blocked her attack with his sword and kicked her to the trunk of the tree.

"Ugh , fine! Just....be careful anyway , we don't know whoever was a wolf in sheep clothing." She mumbled as she hold her stomach and walked towards the cliff , jumping down , heading back to Ream.

"Well....Guess....that's the end..." Ava mumbled and looked at us. She still had the innocent smile upon her face. Asch glared at her , walking towards in front of her and pulled into a warm embrace.

"Asch?" "You're literally freaking me out.... I thought you'll be gone...." She chuckled and ruffled his hair. "Silly , there's no need of being so emotional. Didn't I just say? I believe that Daemos could accept the fact you live even with the magic crisis. And I'm still offending for the fact that there's no need of war." She smiled.

"You know , you actually freaked us out when you're going to Ream with the gods and Villains League." "Come on , Leif. That's a wrong path that I almost stepped on." Pierce looked at her while petted her head.

"Promise." "Huh?" Ava looked at Asch confusingly. "Don't leave us alone."

"Don't....leave...you all alone....?" She mumbled and gone silent for a entire minute. She suddenly gasped and her knees collapsed onto the ground.

"Ava?"

"*groan* What..... Where am I , Rhys?" "On Daemos. Don't you remember?" I asked while pulling her up from the ground. But she pulled her arm out from my grip.

"I remember now.... I remember how you all used me!" I backed off as she yelled. The chains.....they're unlocked.... Now she remember everything......

"Ava...." "You just wanted to bring more humans to Daemos! That's your purpose! The purpose of being my friend! The purpose of the stupid marriage we had talked about on Earth!" She yelled. Asch looked away from her while I had gone completely speechless.

Everything she said was the truth...

"I should head back to Ream with Cervi and the others." She said and turned , walking away. "Av-" "Don't even try to follow me!" She yelled as she walked away as fast as possible.

"Let her be." I looked at Asch and then at Ava with concerned. "She needed some time to be alone." Asch said and walked away , followed by Pierce. I looked at Ava's figure that's becoming more blurred , without any choice, following Asch.

Ava's POV

After some running, I reached somewhere in the woods where was so close to the cliff. I looked down and found the familiar portal. I was hoping to gain courage and jump down...

But...

Those memories....

Those moments when I spent with the Daemos...

I just....can't! Why!?

I sat hardly on the ground , sobbing about this hard time.

The moment when I had recieved all of my lost human memories and the lost friendships of mine , I felt.... miserable than ever....

"Lady Ava , what are you doing here?" I quickly stood up , wiping off my tears and found Lady Bish standing behind me.

"Nothing just.... Wandering off for a second." "Are you crying?" I looked away , ain't want to admit that. "Your red puffy eyes told it all out. Come here." She said while opened her arm wide , I hesitated if I want to run into her arms.