𝚇𝚇𝚇𝙸𝙸

"perrie, you have to tell her!"

"i cant! she just lost her mam and if i lose this baby she'll be heart broken!!"

"she'll figure it out eventually, pez. you've been throwing up every morning for the past 3 days."

"yeah that happened when i had covid?"

"you missed your period, she knows your cycle like the back of her hand."

"okay but-"

"stop making excuses perrie louise! you are going to tell her, or we will." jesy said sternly, going into mother mode.

perrie sighed, she discovered she was pregnant yesterday and she hasn't told jade yet. she was still grieving her mother and perrie didn't want to take away her healing process. and she definitely didn't want jade to find out about their baby from their best friends instead of her.

"okay, okay, i will. but not yet, when she feels better." perrie said meekly.

-three weeks later-

"she still doesn't know?!" jesy shouted at her quietly, smacking her arm.

"ow! no she doesn't, i don't know how to tell her!" perrie whined rubbing her arm that was turning red.

"jes, don't slap my girl or ill slap you 10 times harder." jade frowned from across the room, watching the two quarrel.

"haha jadey." jesy chuckled, turning back to perrie. "tell her. right now perrie. it's her kid too, not just yours, she deserves to know!"

"i know she does, but i don't know how to tell her, like give her the stick? just tell her? and what if she isn't happy about it? we've only been dating for like 8 months, what if she's not ready?"

"she loves you pezza, tell the woman."

"okay."

perrie walked over to the brunette and grabbed her hand, pulling her upstairs and into their room. tears starting to fall from perrie's eyes.

"pez, where are we going?" she asked amidst the pulling.

"i need to tell you something, wait here." perrie pushed jade to sit on the bed and went to walk into the en-suite, but jade grabbed her hand and pulled her back.

"perrie wait, why are you crying, baby?"

"because- ugh!!" she screamed. "just, wait here, please."

"okay." jade kissed her knuckle.

perrie went into the bathroom and grabbed the 4 tests she did.

"close your eyes."

"baby-"

"please, jade."

"okay."

jade closed her eyes and heard perrie walk in and sit infront of her, she felt perrie take her hand and place something in it.

"can i-"

"yes." she heard a muffled voice.

four tests sat in her hand, four positive pregnancy tests. jade looked up to see perrie hiding her face in her knees.

"your-"

"yes."

"and it's-"

"yes."

"how far-"

"about 5 weeks."

"why did you tell me?"

"i was scared and didn't want to ruin you grieving your mam and-"

"it's okay, babygirl. i get it." jade smiled at the tests, they were having a baby.

"please don't leave me." perrie looked up with red eyes and cheeks. jade pulled perrie up and sat her in her lap, hugging her tightly.

"i'm not leaving, i promise." perrie nodded her head in jade's neck. jade lifted her head and looked into her eyes.

"i love you."

"i love you too."

—————————————

sorry this took so long besties

i had no clue what to write

thank you all for the suggestions🙏🏻