「 Timeless 」

Magsimula sa umpisa

Kumiko cracked open her eyes to see Sato sipping coffee while staring at her. "I come bearing coffee?" he asks hoping she doesn't throw him out the room.

"Do I want to know how you got inside?" she questions while she sat up, rubbing her eyes. "Neu taht oyu dnot" he responded while drinking. Nodding, she moved to the washroom to freshen up while he kept sipping his coffee.

After she came out, he handed her the coffee that he had gotten for her and waited until she had finally woken up.

"Well?" she asked when she drank half the coffee, "to what do I owe this morning wake up call to?"

He looked at her hoping she'd remember but after a minute of both of them staring at each other he finally gave up. Huffing he fell back on this bed and muttered, "You know? your dreams, the library."

Recognition soon sparked in her eyes and she turned to check the time. It was around 12:30pm and she hurried to get changed. Half an hour after missing clothes and tripping over everything she was finally ready to go.

"To the library Sato stop wasting time." She retorted as he stood with his mouth hanging open. "You...you... ahhhh let's go."

——————————

"We've been here for hours and I can't find the book anywhere." Kumiko folded her hands in frustration and walked towards the window while Hisato was still looking for the book. "Patience child, we'll find it."

She muttered something under her breathe and continued walked. At the end of the bookshelf an old book caught her attention. Curious, she took it from the shelf and opened it to check it out. "Tokyo Manji Gang... huh"

It contained news about this gang, which had been quite famous for a while and .... That it had gotten disbanded on March 1st, 2006. "Huh, that's awfully less information for a supposedly famous gang."

The book was being barely held together by glue which was coming undone since it was obviously an old book. It had little to none pages in it, one would even wonder why such a book was still kept on the library shelves seeing as how one slip and it would tear into pieces.

Still, she was interested and continued reading. "Six founding members.... Manjiro.... Ken... boring boring.... Aha, pictures." She whisper yelled.

There were smiling faces on all the pictures. "This seems like it was a fun place to be in." she murmurs. The last page had two of the group members in their uniform. Kumiko did a double take at the picture before she ran with the book to look for Sato.

She found him seated on one of the chairs reading a magazine. Smacking it outta his hand she shows him the book. "See... it's him." "Him who?" he asked in surprise.

Kumiko sits beside him, "You know, the guy I've been seeing in my dreams."

Hisato burst out laughing. This earned him a glare from a lot of people in the library. After apologizing, he turned to Kumiko who was also glaring at him, but for different reasons.

"You mean the guy who you only saw from the back? That guy is...." He looks at the picture she had pointed at, "is him?" he finished.

"Yes." Came her swift reply. "They have the same hair, look."

Sato looks at her strangely, "Just because they remotely have the same hairstyle doesn't mean they're the same Miko. Besides this book is like, 10 years old."

"14." She adds. "You do know that's longer than 10, right?" He asks since she was so quick to reply.

He looks at her pointing at the magazine he just took out of his hand. "Besides that, weren't you supposed to be helping me by looking for the book. Not reading whatever this is."