This is only the beginning

Today was the day that Luke and I were going to go with our first phase, he was meeting me at the park. Once I arrived he was already there.

"Hey." He said awkwardly

"Hey." I replied

"Okay so first things first, we watch her." He said.

"Watch her how? Like stalk her?" I said

"Well sort of, we have to see who, and where she cheats on him." He said.

"Okay, let's go." I said as we started walking to his car.

"Okay, so she canceled Jai's plans because she had 'family stuff' which I highly doubt because Jai didn't have sex with her yet." He said

"Okay. Wait they still m3ver had sex yet?" I asked almost to quickly.

"Nope." He laughed

"Ha, wow, that's suprising" I'd all I said.

Luke just laughed. We arrived at her house. We traveled to her window and looked in. There she was getting dressed into some red and pink lass bra and panties. The door bell rang and that's when look and I snuck in. He grabbed the condom box and I grabbed her phone. We heard footsteps coming towards us and that's when we jumped I put the window. She came back up to her room with a guy. A guy that I knew almost too much, my brother Jack. Luke looked in my direction, his face as shocked as mine. He put his hand on top of mine. I smiled at him, and he smiled back. Missy suddenly reached for the box of condoms, she looked back and relised they were gone. She looked at Jack. Jack didn't look suprised, he just shook his head and walked out the door. Luke and I heard his car drive away as we walked back to his car, with Missy's phone in my hand.

"You okay?" Luke asked, seeing how we almost witnessed my brother having sex with his brothers girlfriend.

"Yah." I lied.

"No you're not." He said.

"Maybe." Is all I said when the cat came to a stop. We were at my house. Jacks car in the drive way.

"Thanks for coming with me." He smiled

"Yah, so I'll text you later about phase 2?" I asked.

"Yah text yah later." He smiled.

"Oh and Jessie?" He said.

"Yah..?" I asked.

"Don't tell Jai." He said.

"No shit serlock." I laughed, so did he.

Later that night I got a text.

"Meet me tomrrow 2 look at the phone. Say 3ish?" He asked

"K. :)" I replied and set my phone down. I went to sleep with a smile on my face.

Hey baby cakes. Another chap be cuz I'm sick and bored. I love you guys. Byeeee baby cakes.