Dogs and Neighbors (Momo)

Start from the beginning

- It would be nice. Well gotta go. Come on Ralph.

- See you later.

The end of the day. I'm back home. I ring the door bell of Momo's appartment. Someone's screaming on the other side of the door. Suddenly Ken opened the door, with a upset face.

- What do you want? Wait you're a cop. Momo! You called the police? What's wrong with you?

- Actually I'm just you neightbour sir. I've finished my day and I learned from the custodian that Momo took care of my dog today.

- Ah yeah your dog. I putted him in the bathroom he was to noisy.

- I beg your pardon?

- I'm sorry but your dog can't stay there. We already have two, and by the way yours is to big.

- If you say so. Can I get in to take him?

- Yeah but be quick.

I got in and quickly saw Momo seated on the floor with her hand over her face.

- Are you ok Momo?

- I said be quick!, yeld Ken.

Momo looked at me. She already had a black eye and some bruises on her wrists. I stared at Ken.

- What are you looking at?

- You better watch you mouth. How dare you beated that poor girl.

- It's none of your business asshole.

- Remember you're speaking to a police officer, buddy.

- I'm not afraid of a fucking cop!

I took of my nightstick from it's scabbard.

- You're going to beat me. If you do I'm pursue you!

- I'm not going to beat you because you are going to get out of this appartment from your own self.

- You will have to move me by force.

- You really wanna do it this way?

- Show your bad side, puppy.

I throw my nightstick on the floor and waited for Ken to come at me. A run to me and catched me on by waist. he pushed me over the wall behind. I punched is back from the top and grabbed is jacket to take him of me. He throw me a lamp I dodged it and came to him to grab his jacket again and give him a good on the nuts with my knee. He catch my gun from my holster and pointed me with it.

- Hands up bitch!

- Don't do that.

- What are you going to do, know?

I walked to him and got the gun cannon to touch my chest.

- Come on shout. Do it!

He pulled the trigger, but nothing happened, as I always take the Iaoder out when I'm not on operation. I grabbed the gun, twisting his wrist and punched him on the face. He put he's hand on it.

- Get out of here.

He just got up and runned out. I went to Momo.

- Are you ok?

- Yes... thanks.

- Let me look at your black eye.

She lifted her face. The mark was getting bad, but as long as she was not loosing conscience I thougt that it would be ok.

- Does your boyfriend has the key of your appartment?

- Yes.

- Then you should sleep at my place tonight. For security.