After the incident she's just been agreeing with things I want to do a lot more than before.

It's unsettling. 

Usually she sticks with her opinion calling me a idiota before assuring me I can have my own opinions even if they're wrong.

Belle stopped what she was doing before turning to me, "I need you to yell at me."

"What?"

"You've never yelled at me and I think that's weird," she said.

"Why would I yell at you?"

She took a deep breath before talking, "I shot your dad, acted like I got murdered on multiple occasions, had you kidnapped, I constantly call you an idiot, take food from your plate and eat it, made you cry multiple times, oh and I was the one who ate your Snickers bar."

I titled my head, "You told me James ate it."

"Stay focused Lee."

"It would be weird if I yelled at you."

"True," she nodded, "I don't think I've yelled at you before."

"You did yesterday."

"When?"

"When that character on your show died."

"Oh," she said in realization, "I was going through an emotional time."

I leaned down kissing her forehead, "I know."

"You kinda look like Cosmo from Fairly OddParents."

"The fairy guy?"

"Yes," she nodded.

"I hate you."

"The love that's just radiating off of you is too strong."

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

"I won't try to fight anyone calm down Leo," Belle said walking next to me, "even if I did I would win the fight."

I narrowed my eyes seeing multiple people look at me before hiding a smile forgetting my hair was green right now.

"Belle how fucking dumb do I look right now?"

"On a scale, I would say very right."

I held open the door for her as she shot me a smile.

James walked up to us smiling before widening his eyes, "Why does your hair look," I glared at him as he looked over at Isabelle, "so good? Did you have it professionally done or something? Cause just wow."

"Little overkill Jameson," Belle muttered before walking off.

"Where's she going?" James asked.

I glanced back seeing her talking to Leah before walking off, "I don't know," I responded, "I'll talk to you later," I told James before following Belle.