Then she pulled back her crimson lips. My eyes widened as I stared at her baring teeth. They looked as sharp as a chainsaw. Her strong cold hand reached out to grab my face.

"Get your hands off of her!" Lisa screamed angrily, but the immortal didn't stop. I was still unable to move. Pisaca brushed my hair back and effortlessly tilted my head to the side, too easily.

"NO!" A suffering tone of voice escaped from Lisa's lips. She was trying to break free from the unseen force. Pisaca must have wanted to torture her that she purposely let me face my lover. My discoursing eyes flickered with emotions as Lisa stared back at me. I had never seen her look so scared and miserable like this, and it hurt me too.

Jisoo was sobbing and begging while Joy started cursing in different languages she could think of. Nothing had any effect as the immortal's advances. Her long sharp teeth neared my bare neck.

I winced, waiting for the pain to come.

Suddenly, a long iron rod burst through Pisaca's stomach from behind, cutting her action off just in time. Pisaca hissed, more out of frustration. That's when I saw Jennie standing at the other side of the hall. She was the only one who had successfully freed herself from the invisible force.

"Everyone," she called out in a steady voice, "Try to penetrate her mental shield and push back her kinesis power. It will break away."

"I hate it when someone disturbs my feeding time," the immortal pulled the iron rod out of her body and twirled herself around. I could see the skin patch itself back as fast as my eyes could blink. She finally walked away from me.

I realized I hadn't been breathing for ages.

"No, Jennie!" Jisoo cried tearfully as Pisaca walked forward. That was even worse. Our succubus was just a human after all. She wouldn't be able to last long with this gazillion-year-old vampire.

But Jennie's face was a perfect mask of bravery. She started collecting herself and spread her arms. Her concentration caused two large wooden boxes from the corner of the room to rise. Then the heavy boxes hurled toward the immortal, but before they could do any damages to the she-demon, the boxes were smashed into a million pieces.

"I am six thousand years old," Pisaca hissed, "What makes you think you can defeat me?"

"Faith," Jennie spat back.

Pisaca delivered her creepy stare. And after a second Jennie clutched her chest and collapsed to the floor. Her face was of sheer pain.

Psychic people could stop the heartbeat of a frog with their minds. And if normal people could do that, imagine what a psychic-slash-immortal-slash-mother of vampires could do to Jennie. Her whole body was shaking. Jennie panted, gasping for air.

Pisaca was messing around with Jennie's heart. I needed to do something. Things got even worse every second that passed, I tried to come up with a way to save Jennie.

"Stop!" I cried out and sensed the shift of attention in the air. Pisaca turned her head back to me.

"You have something to say to your friend before she dies?" She raised an eyebrow.

"No, I just want to let you know that all I see in you is a lowlife walking corpse, no immortal being would beat up a bunch of human kids like that," I said with a shake of my head. "You're pathetic. You envy us, humans. You can't age nor die. Your immortality is a true misery in itself."

"How dare you!" Pisaca snarled. Anger burned through her blazing red eyes.

"You never grow up or change. You will never understand friendship or love," I said again. "I should be the one to feel sorry for you... because with immortality, your life is meaningless."