"Here, let's get those legs working" Louise brings out her walker so I place her in it

"Ah" she happily squeals as she sets off

"Might want to watch your toes" Louise warns us all.

"Great" we chuckle. We soon had lunch and Niall was still asleep, which was unusual so Zayn went and checked on him.

"He doesn't feel hot or anything maybe it's the sleep catching up" it wasn't long after lunch that he did eventually wake up.

"Afternoon" Louis jokes as he got him out of the stroller.

"I'll hold you after you've been changed" he immediately passes him to Zayn, who was just shaking his head. Zayn changes him and hands him back to Louis to feed him.

"We're happy now" Haz and I play with Lux whilst Zayn keeps an eye on Louis with Niall.

"Look what mama has" Harry points to Louise as he talked to Lux since she had her bottle.

"Yup, it's nap time"

"Ni Ni" Haz and I both say once she was picked up and taken upstairs. Harry soon takes Niall from Lou as he wanted to hold him.

"We still sleepy, huh?" Harry had him on his shoulder but with a cloth incase Ni had any spit up. He was gently patting his back as Niall fell asleep, content in Harry's arms.

"Aww, bless him" Louise coos once she saw Niall sleeping. The babies slept and Louise started on dinner with a little help from Zayn. Louis and I were playing with Lux as Niall was still asleep again.

"He must be very tired today"

"Yeah which means no sleep for Zee and I" I chuckle.

"Yeah you watch he'll be up all night now" Louis says. Dinner was soon sorted so I told Harry to lay Niall down in his stroller but Niall woke up crying so he handed him over to me so I could feed him. I feed Niall and eat at the same time before Zayn took him from me so I could finish eating. We talked and played for a bit until it was time for Lux to go to bed.