one.

You.

"We can't stay together like this, Harry, I'm sorry." I say, bitting on my cheek, I couldn't handle my life with him anymore, he never listens to me, never cares for what I think no more, and it's just that, nothing is going on between us no more.

"But, you haven't told me what have I done." He says shaking his head, "You only said you're leaving, you own me some explaination, at least." He says, his eyes are red, he seems broken, filled with anger, sorrow and pain.

"Haven't you noticed me lately? No why am I asking, I bet you didn't." I say smirking at my words because I already know the answer, "I'm getting older Harry, so are you, we're not young anymore, we're not filled with that teen spirit we had before, and I know you're getting bored with me, I'm actually getting bored with me too." I said, he tried to speak but I stopped him, "I have crinkles that started to show on my face, lately, I'm not young and beautiful anymore, and you have white hair growing on your head, we're in the beginning of our forties Harry, we're not twenty years old no more, and we definitely can't go back in time." I shrugged.

"I don't understand you."

"You do, understand me Harry, you just, don't wanna convince yourself that you do." I smiled as a tear escaped my eyes, "I spent all these years with you, Harry Styles, the boy I spent my teenage years wishing to meet, but I get it now, you won't ever love me back as much as I did."

"How dare you say I didn't love you!" He growls, "I loved you, you know I did, and I still do, and I will always do. I'll never stop and you know that nothing would stop me."

"Then marry me. Harry, if you love me that much, why don't you marry me?" I questioned, he stood silent, I smirked again, "Here's your answer, just as I expected it to be." I smiled, "You said you loved me, but you never proved it, and that's how 'us' didn't work." I said, he didn't dare to raise his eyes to meet mine.

"You can't do this to me now, you just can't, not after all what we've been through together, you know I love you! And I'm sure you love me too." He says, I shake my head in response but he completes, "I've told you several times I'm not ready to get married, I can't get married beca-"

"If not now then when!" I scowled, "If spent years with you, I loved you and you said you loved me too but if you love too much to let go why can't we get married! Just give me one reason." I said, he bite on his lips, I can tell he doesn't have an answer, "In the past few years, we could've got married, started a family together, went on a honeymoon, did all the thing anybody would wish to do, but I stopped waiting for that one day to come, the day that you'd get on your knees and declare your love to me, and you can tell, I've waited for too long."

"Is that all what you ever wanted? Get married? And start a family?" He asks, and I can feel a mockery in his voice even though he's one step away from crying.

"Isn't that what any girl would want?" I reply with the same tune he used, "I won't force you to do something you don't want to do Harry, and that's why I'm leaving, I'm leaving to leave my place to another girl who wants it, another younger and more beautiful girl that can be tough enough to handle this situation."

"And you think I would just let you leave simply? Let you walk away and replace you with another girl." He asks, he looked serious this time, he looked at me straight in the eyes, as I a tear that has fallen from my eye.

"Yes, Harry, that's the only thing you can do to make me feel better about how we ended." I say, smiling, "You, are not ready to get married, and I, am a couple months or years away from losing the chance of starting a family with somebody, so let me find my path in life, and I won't try to change yours by my 'lame' desires." I say touching his cheek, his face will never change, the beautiful face I fell for more than twenty years ago, yes, twenty years and he still tells me he's not ready to get married. "Goodbye, Harry." I say letting my hand fall from his face and lifting my bag from the ground, he stands silent, and frozen, "I wish you good luck, and I hope one day I'll see you again."

Yes, to all the girls whoever envied me for having you, Harry, yes, I won you, but winning you, I lost myself.