𝐨. dark waters

【   𝐃𝐚𝐫𝐤   𝐖𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬   】

feel like i've been lost forever

❝ feel like i've been lost forever ❞

─── a tale of two alphas.

❩ ✧ ❨

The day Natalia "Tali" Anderson became alpha of the Aberdeen Pack, was the day she vowed to bow to no man. Never again would she allow herself to become tied to a power hungry narcissist - the first fifteen years of her life had been enough. But eight years later, she was faced with an impossible decision: curse her pack to an eternity as vampire hybrids, or break her vow.

In the end, her choice was simple. Tali would do anything to protect her pack, so she forced herself to suck it up and approached Klaus Mikaelson with an offer she despised. But it was for the protection of the people she cared about, so it didn't burn too much to give Klaus the information for a Unification Ritual. Her pack was everything to her, and if their safety meant that Tali had to tie herself to Klaus Mikaelson, permanently, then she would so it.

Klaus thought the offer was absurd, at first. Until he thought about what it would mean for his future army. A never-ending supply of werewolves at his beck and call sounded like a pretty good deal. He could get past the fact that Tali Anderson was the most irritating person he'd ever met, if it meant more power for himself. So he agreed to her deal.

What neither of them had expected was what would blossom between them as a result of their actions. They thought they would be reluctant allies until Tali inevitably died, and nothing else. But marriage has a way of bringing love out of even the cruelest of people.

❩ ✧ ❨

𝖿𝗅𝗈𝗋𝖾𝗇𝖼𝖾    𝗉𝗎𝗀𝗁          𝘢𝘴
𝖓𝖆𝖙𝖆𝖑𝖎𝖆 ❛ 𝖙𝖆𝖑𝖎 ❜ 𝖆𝖓𝖉𝖊𝖗𝖘𝖔𝖓

𝖿𝗅𝗈𝗋𝖾𝗇𝖼𝖾    𝗉𝗎𝗀𝗁          𝘢𝘴𝖓𝖆𝖙𝖆𝖑𝖎𝖆 ❛ 𝖙𝖆𝖑𝖎 ❜ 𝖆𝖓𝖉𝖊𝖗𝖘𝖔𝖓

─── 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘢𝘣𝘦𝘳𝘥𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘢𝘭𝘱𝘩𝘢.
❝ i'm worth more than this. ❞

𝗓𝖾𝗇𝖽𝖺𝗒𝖺     𝘢𝘴
𝖊𝖑𝖎𝖟𝖆     𝖗𝖆𝖒𝖔𝖘

𝗓𝖾𝗇𝖽𝖺𝗒𝖺     𝘢𝘴𝖊𝖑𝖎𝖟𝖆     𝖗𝖆𝖒𝖔𝖘

─── 𝘵𝘩𝘦 dreamer.
❝ don't let him destroy you. ❞

❩ ✧ ❨

𝐒𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐊 !

dark waters tones and i.
❛ the tide keeps pulling
me away from who
i used to be. ❜

she winona oak.
❛ her deal with the devil
is paying her bills. ❜

thistle & weeds mumford & sons.
❛ it's getting dark,
too dark to see. ❜

flowers in your dustbin boston manor.
❛ if i'm a flower in your dustbin,
you're the pesticide on me. ❜

❩ ✧ ❨

𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐈𝐂𝐄.    welcome to dark waters. this story will follow tvd season 3 for the most part but will diverge from canon eventually.