A SOFT SIGH OF THE BREAKING DAWN

Baby, I'm so lonely so lonely
nado honja itneun geotman gatayo
geuraedo neoege ti naegi silheo
naneun honja chamneun ge deo iksukhae

Baby, I'm so lonely so lonely
I feel like I'm alone
I don't want to make it obvious to you
I'm used to just holding it in
Understand me

Have you ever been in a situation where you feel like the whole damn world is closing in on you? Like the ground cracks open, showing its molten gaping belly and fiery tongues blaze upwards to swallow you? Like the vines of trees grow longer and t...

Have you ever been in a situation where you feel like the whole damn world is closing in on you? Like the ground cracks open, showing its molten gaping belly and fiery tongues blaze upwards to swallow you? Like the vines of trees grow longer and their spiky leaves coiled up and strangling and stinging you? Like an avalanche of giant boulders rolling down the slope towards you, to bury you? Like the sky crumbling into millions of pieces and raining the sharp shards upon your head?

Your head, which is now empty and blank, filled with nothing, no thoughts. No smart-ass ideas but also no stupid remarks. 

Your heart, which is now empty and vacant, has no feeling, no love, no happiness, no sadness or fear.

Your soul, which is now lost and wandering, and wondering. What have I done, what am I doing, what should I do, what will I do.

What must I do? What can I do?

Many times, I think I open the doors to the world too late. How I've been spending all those times for nothing. How I've been wasting all those years. How did I spend it, how did I live it?

Because now whenever I look outside, I look far, I look wide, I found so, so many old things that are new to me. There are so many things I want to try. A vast number of thoughts that I want to think. A wide space of sights that I want to see. Levels of tunes that I want to hear. Whiffs of aromas that I want to smell. Abundant of tastes that I want to savor.

Many dreams that I want to make true.

But...

Why am I now feeling so... desolate. Like a barren desert. Like a dried-up rocky river. Like a bald brownish hill deprived of its lush greeneries.

The emptiness is choking.

The nothingness is colliding.

The inability to do anything is blinding.

Why can't I think, why can't I see say hear smell feel? 

I want to move my body, move my feet, my hands, but it's like something inside me is preventing my every advance. My feet are glued and bound to the ground.  I have no more support and a stronghold to lean on.  

My brain is already mumbling and talking to itself, whispering nothingness. Nothing you can do, nothing you can say. Nothing more you can gain. No more achievement that you can reach out to.

You. are. stuck. here. and. here. you. will. stay. till. your. end.

You are alone, and you will always be alone.