Y/N slept very well considering she was asleep in a coffin. Only when someone came into the shop did she wake up. Making sure not to make a sound Y/N tilted her head closer to the crack between the lid and the base of the coffin. She counted five different sets of footsteps. Y/N smiled brightly as she waited to hear their voices, if she was lucky it was the five people she had been waiting for. "Are you in... Undertaker?" Though it was muffled and distorted Y/N couldn't have mistaken his voice. Ciel Phantomhive and his associates just walked into the Undertaker's Parlor for information on Jack the Ripper. The Undertaker did his whole 'emerging from the coffin' act and terrified Madam Red, Lau, and Grelle. He also asked if Ciel was ready to step into his specially made coffin, which Ciel refused. 

"She wasn't a 'client' in the 'ordinary folk' sense of the word." Now the Undertaker was describing the murders to Ciel, just as he had done for Y/N the previous night. "See I cleaned her up riiiight nice and pretty."

There was a small pause before Ciel pressed him for more information, "...I want to hear about that."

"Then let's have a chat," the Undertaker could hardly contain his laughter, "I'll make some tea or something. Won't you just take a seat somewhere over there?" That was Y/N's cue. She heard approaching footsteps, two people were walking over to her. If her memory served her correct it was Sebastian and Ciel. The footsteps stopped inches from her, only the wood separating them. Right before whoever it was could sit on the coffin, Y/N violently threw the lid open and screamed and growled. Her arms stretched out like some sort of zombie, her eyes rolled around in her skull and her tongue hung from her mouth. Four people screamed at the top of their lungs, one person howled with laughter and fell to the floor and the last person dove on top of Y/N, pinning her to the inside of the coffin. Y/N's screaming was cut off but it was soon replaced with hysterical laughter that could only match the Undertaker's. Y/N recognized that Ciel, Madam Red, Lau and Grelle had been the ones to scream, obviously the Undertaker was the one rolling on the ground with laughter and Sebastian now had her arms pinned and a hand around her throat ready to choke her out. Ciel began to yell at her that it wasn't funny and how he would have her head for that, Madam Red occasionally joining in. Grelle and Lau were trying to recover, Sebastian was peeved that she had almost scared the life out of his master, and the Undertaker was still laughing. 

"What the Hell do you think you're doing?" Ciel screamed at her.

"Trying not to suffocate," Y/N breathed out as she continued to snicker, "And as much as I love this position we've found ourselves in, I do have business to attend to." Y/N wiggled from underneath Sebastian's grip. The Undertaker howled louder and almost everyone else looked a little uncomfortable at what she was insinuating. Sebastian looked to Ciel before he let Y/N go and left to stand beside his master, a little bit more on edge in case someone else was going to pop out of a coffin. 

"Who do you think you are, scaring someone like that?" Madam Red took a turn to yell at her.

"Someone with a better sense of humor than you lot, that's for sure," Y/N rubbed her throat as she sat up inside the coffin. The other five glared at her as she and the Undertaker continued to snicker with each other. "Hey, 'Taker," Y/N finally managed between laughs, "Where's our buddy from last night? He still in the basement chillin' with the cold ones?" The Undertaker laughed even harder, she had used slang around him before. She had accidentally slipped some slang to him once or twice, and he had figured it out pretty quickly. Everyone else looked at her like she was purely insane and the Undertaker cackled harder. He managed to stop gripping his sides for a moment to point to the entrance of the basement.

Y/N pointed finger guns at the Undertaker, winked, clicked her tongue and said "Bitchin'," before she hopped out the coffin and made her way to the basement's entrance.