Revival.

The voices behind him were muffled by his nervousness, he would be trembling if he could, he's sure of it.

He wasn't sure how he had gotten into this situation, but he thought maybe it's because he wandered without ___.

The muffled noises ended when someone tapped his shoulder.

"Hey, take my hand, we'll just talk one on one, k?"

___ said. he had bags under his eyes, he had been crying again. It's because of him, it's always because of him. But, he's acting more kind then ___ at the moment, and he appreciates that.

He took ___'s hand, feeling a little better about being talked to about serious things. They began to walk together, the negative thoughts taking over again.

'it's an act' they said. 'he doesn't actually like you' they chanted.

He attempted to sigh, remembering he couldn't inhale or exhale oxygen.

'_____ could do that, I can't' he reminded himself in his mind.

He gripped ___'s hand tighter as they walked into the swirling light they had been standing in front of. It's a beautiful sight really, almost like it's calling to you, as _____ said it did to him.

They stepped in, the light consuming his vision.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Water, I think.

That's all I've been in, all I've felt, all I've saw. It's dark, I cannot breathe, but I know I wouldn't be able to breathe even if I was out of the water.

I feel a lot of pain in my stomach when I try to swim so I usually stay still, but sometimes I can move a bit before it gets too bad.

But, today (I think it's day) feels odd. I can't hear the slightest splash of the surface I've never touched, no blood that occasionally comes from my stomach, or feel any part of my body at all, really.

Suddenly, I hear a sound I haven't heard in so long, a glitch? Why would that sound be in here, wherever here is.

Just as I thought that, I could see fully. Everything was outlined in white, everything else still dark. My body was different then when I'd last seen it, I was slimmer and taller, and my hair was much longer. (And fluffier)

My jacket was gone, only my once tight tank top on me, which was a little baggy on me now.

I spot a light in the distance, immediately swimming to it. My stomach didn't hurt when I moved, which I thanked whoever stopped that. I reached what looked like the surface of the water, which was glowing with the light I had been chasing.

I swam up, everything going black once more.

I felt weight on my feet, and people gasping quietly.
I realized I can breathe again, gasping for air as I gripped a wall I was next to.

'where am I?'

I opened my eyes, blinking slowly in response to the sudden bright lights, rubbing them with my free hand and putting my hand in my now fluffy hair.

Still gasping for the air I've been separated from for so long, I look where the voices had been coming from.

"_____..?"

I blinked, surprised to hear my name before actually thinking. I *know* all of these people. They're my friends.

"Hey..?"

I said confused, very overwhelmed by Everything happening after seemingly being taken from the 'afterlife'.

I couldn't finish my thought process before I almost fell backwards in response to a very tight hug from the person I recognize as my childhood and current best friend.

"Holy shit, you're back? Say my name holy shit-"

I blinked before returning the hug.

"Hello ___, I missed you too." I said, struggling to get words out due to my lungs being dry.

I looked up at the others in the room, smiling warmly for the first time in a very long time.

"I'm home."

----------------

647 words

I have names bleeped but I'm too lazy to fix it, I originally showed it to my friends and I like being sneaky-

I have a Alt now tho Joltsi follow me again lol <3