Salvaged Spirits

Au Info:

-Jon Dies in this Au, exactly one day before Glitchtrap Kills Bryan.

-Jon and Bryan are working together in burning Freddy locations down, in order to free souls.

-My main ship is BryanxJon, so-

-Bryan and Jon where working on remodeling Fredbear and SpringBonnie, they possess them after their deaths, Bryan leaves Glamrock Bryan (Do I hate him or something?-)

Tw: Bad Language

------------------------------

The sound of footsteps could be heard throughout the tiled floors, gasoline following behind said feet.

Every single camera he passed made a strange noise, they sounded broken, because they where. Him and his partner, Bryan Divil, Broke every single one the night before.

Jonathan Moyers, was the mans name.

Now, I assume you already know what they're doing. They're Burning this Cursed Building To the ground.

Jon finished pouring gasoline in every nook and cranny, and ran towards his partner in crime, and best friend, Bryan.

"You ready?"

Jon smiled, looking behind him down the halls.

"We've done this before, Jojo. I'm always ready."

Bryan held up a unlit match.

"I'm lighting this, you're putting it on the stage when I light the office, then we'll let it spread."

Bryan swiped the match against the box, creating a warm orange light at the end, and handed it to Jon.

Jon walked calmly towards the showstage, Animatronics where displayed on it, it was too hard to see them in the dark though.

Jon looked at the Animatronics that loomed over him, held up one finger, and dropped the match on the stage, watching fire quickly spread around the wooded area.

Bryan ran out of the hallway that lead to the office, running up to Jon.

"That spreaded way quicker then I thought, they have way too many wooden things"

Bryan pointed at the front doors, running towards them right after.  Jon followed quickly behind, before the enterence was blocked by some fallen wood from the ceiling.

He could hear Bryan screaming from the other side, he faintly heard him scream desperately from the other side for him to break a window or something, but he then realized then, there was no windows in the main area, or anywhere. The only few Windows where covered by called wood.

Them screaming to eachother assuring themselves they'd be alright, but they both know these where lies.

Eventually, Jon stopped responding, when Bryan managed to find a peek hole in the pile, he saw Jon laying on the floor.

He was Dead.

The following day Bryan hid his eyes from the group, to hide the obvious evidence he was crying. Other then that the day played the same.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Molten had stuffed Bryan's body into a Animatronic, it was poorly made, and had no Endo, or anything for it to work. It would only rely on the souls control.

Someone walked up to the glamrock Animatronics and Bryan, and brought them to his truck. He saw Bryan, and threw him in a alley before driving away, mumbling 'He smells like a fucking corpse!'

Bryan backed away from the Animatronic, looking at himself realizing he was dead. He almost cried, almost.

He sat down, looking at the motionless robot that was meant to be his new body, the only thing he thought was,

'He looks fucking Terrible-'

He heard a laugh from behind him, a familiar one, one that warmed his heart.

"He really did a bad job of capturing your look"

Bryan turned around to see Jon, he was smiling, and his clothes where burnt.

Bryan jumped to hug him without a second thought, they both started to cry.

"Why is it always the Furries?"

Bryan said giggling a little.

Jon laughed at this, looking at Bryan again.

"What do we do now?"

Bryan looked at Jon, he looked up, as if the sky would magicly tell him the answer.

"I mean, we aren't done yet.."

Bryan looked up again, and a paper came from nowhere and landed beside him.

It was a old, faded and dirty poster from when Fredbears Family Diner opened.

Jon and Bryan looked at eachother, starting to smile.

"You wanna BE a furry Bryan?"

Bryan laughed, looking at Jon again.

"Not if you don't."

The two laughed again.

"Let's take a trip to the basement, Bry."

---------------------------

(I wrote half of this in a hospital room, are you proud mom-)

727 Words ❤️