Chapter 12: Never uninterrupted

Start from the beginning

Yelena pulled back, shocked that Y/N would start this knowing how quickly she could get them flustered. As soon as her eyebrows raised, they knew immediately what she was about to do but decided to jump the gun before she had the opportunity.

Y/N raised their hand from her back to her neck and then to her jaw, tracing their fingers up until they met her chin. This was the first time that Y/N had managed to render Yelena speechless, her eyes focused on Y/N's as she tried to figure out what they would do next.

They traced their thumb from her chin to her jaw twice before placing their hand at the back of her neck. Yelena's breath began to speed up and Y/N was relishing in the fact that they were finally the one who was flustering her.

Y/N took their other hand and placed it on Yelena's waist, pulling her closer to them slowly. They were now just inches from each others' faces and focused solely on the other's lips.

She swallowed hard before starting a whisper, "...Y/N."

Before she could say anything else, Y/N leaned in and pressed their lips to hers. As they rubbed the back of her neck, Yelena raised her hands to place them on either side of Y/N's face. 

They took turns moving their heads from one side to the other as they grazed their tongues across each others'. Each time Y/N bit down on Yelena's bottom lip, she would let out a slight moan that caused each individual hair on their body to stand up on end.

What only lasted a minute or two felt like hours to Yelena and Y/N. Their hands had explored much of each others' bodies as they had moved them around to try and pull each other closer and closer.

Though neither pulled away, the two slowed to a stop as Y/N ran their nose against hers and rested their foreheads together. Yelena opened her eyes to look over their face and quickly met eyes with Y/N.

A smile pulled at the corners of their lips as Y/N placed another kiss lightly on her nose and then another on her forehead just above her eyebrows. The small act of intimacy made Yelena swoon as she buried her head in Y/N's chest and hugged them even tighter than when she had run off the plane.

The silence between the two was comforting knowing that they had both been waiting for the moment that would come where they would finally be able to be uninterrupted. 

Yelena slowly lifted her head to place a light kiss at the base of Y/N's neck, causing their breath to hitch at the feeling of her lips. She slowly traced more kisses from the bottom of their neck to the space just below their ear.

Y/N bit down on their bottom lip, trying to hold back the quiet moans that were trying to escape from their mouth. They pulled back to meet her eyes that were smiling just as loudly as her mouth.

Before Yelena could move back to Y/N's neck, they placed their hands on her waist and guided her backward until her calves hit her frame, causing her to fall back onto the bed.

"Okay... that was smooth," She said with a smirk.

Y/N crawled over her body and placed a kiss just below her collarbone. They could feel her chest rise quickly as Yelena moved her hands up to intertwine her fingers in their hair. Y/N continued on as she had, placing light kisses from her collarbone up to her ear before breathing lightly and grazing their teeth over her ear lobe.

Just as Yelena had arched her back up and Y/N had begun softly to sink their teeth into her neck, the two jumped up quickly as they heard her door swing open.

"Hey! Y/N, Tony was looking for- OH, OH my god. I'm so sorry, I'm sorry. Uh, Y/N um," Peter stuttered as he tried to cover the awkwardness that was flowing through his veins.

This was a Peter Parker specialty. Not a soul on earth managed to stick themselves into as many awkward and uncomfortable situations as this kid. Y/N was used to this and all they could do was laugh. Yelena was also incredibly hard to embarrass as she was already laughing though she had no idea who Peter was.

"Jesus, Peter. Some things never change, do they?" Y/N laughed.

"I guess not, ugh. But, anyways, um- Mr. Stark wanted me to grab you. You weren't in your room, so he said to try this one if I didn't find you..." He trailed off realizing why Tony would send him here.

Y/N placed one last kiss on Yelena's temple before standing up from the bed, "I'll come find you when I'm done with Tony," Y/N said before whispering just above her ear, "and I'll be sure to finish what we started."