Chapter 1

"CAMILA, COME ON LET'S GO, I'M GONNA BE LATE FOR WORK!!" I said shouting.

"Coming y/n."
Camila arrived at the dining room table standing beside me while I was packing up my things to go to work.
"Do you have everything before we leave?"
"Yes I have everything for school, you don't have to keep treating me like if I'm some baby" Camila said.
"I'm a big girl."
"The same big girl that peed herself yesterday," I said smiling.
"Hey! I had a large slurpee and you were in the bathroom taking to long to get ready for work."
"Whatever,MOM we're leaving!"
My mother came into the dining room in her wheel chair. She had been crippled for eight months. She got into a car accident sadly. It turned out that the driver who crashed into her was drunk. I've been taking care of her since. I work at a fast food restaurant that pays $9 dollars an hour and my family and I live in a small apartment. My sister, Camila, is trying to get into college so I've been helping her out with saving up money for tuition while trying to take care of my mother and pay the rent and bills. It all sounds tiring I know but once you get a hang of it, it gets easier.
"My girls, you've grown into such beautiful young ladies, I'm so proud of you. I mean my sweet little girl Camila you've gotten into Berkeley and is working at a coffee shop to save up for tuition. And my dear y/n while you have your hands full with me and rent and bills you have still decided to jump in and help your sister with tuition as well. I am deeply so happy for the both of you it breaks my heart." My mom said emotionally.
My sister and I hugged my mom goodbye and we headed out the door. I dropped my sister to school and I went off to work. I arrived at work and met my friend Kara. Kara was an African American girl with hazelnut eyes and farely tanned.
"Hey, how was your morning," she said greeting me while giving me a hug.
"It was great, what about you?"
"Just got played by my boyfriend nothing new, by the way-"
"Wait a minute David is cheating on you?" I said interrupting her
"Yeah, he came home late last night and smelled of another woman."
"What scent was it?"
"Warm vanilla sugar." Her voice started cracking up and tears started to show in her eyes.
" So when he came home last night, I interrupted him say " where have you been" and he said "I was at the dentist" which I knew was a lie because he have never been to a dentist, he always does dentil hygiene by himself but here is when I really knew, when he walked past me I smelled the scent of the perfume and that's not the worst part when he went in the shower a girl named Samantha hit him up saying "That was fun, let me know if you need anymore "help with your teeth😏."
"I packed all of my stuff and went to my cousin's house."
" The one who is pregnant or stripper?" I asked.
"Stripper."
"But enough about me, what's going on about you and saving some money for Camilla?"
"It's going okay so far but to be honest I am way behind on paying the bills and the rent is due next week and I am nowhere near the amount of money I have to pay. I was thinking I should get a second job and plus my mom is getting sick, she has been getting fevers, scratchy throats, headaches and I don't have alot of money for everything," I said panicking. My hand was shaking and my breathing was uneven I was having another panic attack. Kara looked inside my bag and took out my inhaler. After I took my inhaler and calmed down Kara suggested an idea to me.
"You know if you want I know a place where you can work and have all the money you need to support your family."
"Yes I would take anything,"
"Anything,"
"Yes,"
"Okay how about you start....stripping?"
I looked at her shocked and confused. The last thing I had knowledge about was stripping.
"Yeah I'm not doing that."
"But you said anything"
"Yh anything but stripping, I mean I don't even know how to dance"
"My cousin can teach you she's a great dancer, she'll have you dancing so good your first night as a stripper you might even make $1000 dollars."
"Yh doubt it, I mean I have no rhythm."
"Look how about we go to my cousin's after work, today's her off day, I can have her teach you and everything if you just agree to this idea. I mean it's not like you have a choice since your broke."
I mean it's true I am going broke. But my mom would be disappointed if she found out her daughter she was proud of was stripping and shaking her ass for strangers to get money from strangers but right now it's the only chance I've got.
"Let's do it," I said to Kara.
"Good choice."