After Dusk

Hello, dear readers. You know who I am. Ivan Bullock. The one writing this to tell you of a very special project.

Since the dawn of mankind, we have known basic instincts. To eat when we hunger. To drink when we thirst. To kill when we feel threaten. To fuck when we want to breed. To lie when we feel the need to. To smile when the flames of your doing bring down your enemies.

But those urges have lessened as we evolved. No longer do we need to hunt to eat. No longer do we have to live in a world that could kill you at any second.

But still, those urges remain. Deep within all of us.

I am a writer. I tell stories, it is what I do. And by doing so I have seen something in those who read said stories. A lingering light of what was once there in our ancestors.

I have been asked to do things such as Lemons, Smut, and what else you may have asked of me. But I never complied unless I felt the need to. It was rare that I did.

But now, things have changed. A new chapter in the life of Ivan Bullock, the pen name that I had came up with so many years ago, begins.

And it starts with After Dusk.

A second account created by me and two of my dear friends. The stories will not hold back. Not anymore.

The sex.

The drugs.

The murder.

The anger.

The sadness.

The hopelessness.

The desires that you have deep within you will finally be realized.

And I will be there to hold your hand as we both enter this new world of chaos and madness.

You wanted this.

I listened.

After Dusk will be a NSFW account where stories such as The CEO will be reborn, new stories that will feature ture human nature will be crafted, and so much more.

So, children, I welcome you to leave yourself behind, and embrace a new you.

I welcome you all to....

AFTER
DUSK

But beware.

You may never want to wake up.

Coming August

After_Dusk-IB