0.4

Move in day two. 

Once again she texted her new roommate to ask him if she could move more stuff, seeing as she was off work all day.

Cecelia Choi

Can I move in some more stuff today 

Zhong Chenle

No I'm not home

Cecelia Choi

You know, I live there now 

I can just put in the code

Zhong Chenle

I'll be home in like two hours

Cecelia Choi

I literally live with you, I think I can be trusted to move stuff into my own house

Zhong Chenle

You're not fully moved in yet

She set her phone down in a huff. Packing up the rest of her belongings and just waiting for him to tell her he was at home. 

Despite how stupid she thought it was she still wanted to respect his wishes.

When he finally did text it was way later than two hours as he had said. So when she arrived at the apartment with her remaining belongings she was in a mood. 

Sad to say goodbye to the first apartment she had lived in on her own, sad to say goodbye to her kind landlord and sad to have a bitch for a roommate. 

One that wouldn't even help her lift her stuff into her room and played pubg instead. 

But once she saw a little fluff ball toddle up to her all the sadness and anger quickly subsided. 

"Oh my god look at you!" She squealed, scooping the little dog into her arms and cuddling them furiously. 

"What's your name?" She cooed at the dog, looking at the collar. 

"Hi Daegal, you're just the cutest aren't you," she smiled, petting her head. 

"Come on let's start organising my room, next time I'm out I'll get you a little bed for it too," she spoke, putting down the dog and smiling widely as she noticed Daegal was following her. 

"I think she stole my dog," Chenle said into the microphone on his headset. Looking behind him to no longer see Cecelia and his 'daughter.' 

"My wife!" Haechan wailed jokingly. 

"What's your roommate like anyway?" Jeno asked, "I thought you were set on a guy."

"I was, but all of them were a little weird and well Cecelia is a little peculiar too but she needed a place. She's studying engineering and I thought it was cool." He explained to the two boys on the other side of the mic.

"I bet she's pretty," Haechan teased. 

Cecelia came out of the room once again just as Chenle was sputtering out a response to Haechan's words. Her hands full of the cute novelty mugs she had brought with her. 

"Hey Chenle!" She called loudly so he could hear her through the headphones

He cocked his head at her. 

"Where do you put your mugs and glasses and stuff?" She questioned, peeking into random cupboards. 

"The one in the top right corner," he pointed in the general direction. 

"Was that her talking? She sounds hot." Haechan joked again. 

"Haechan shut up," Chenle threatened, debating just leaving the call he was on with his two friends. Although that meant trying to make conversation with Cecelia and he didn't really know how to do that.

Cece bounded back into her room. Finally able to set it up and put her plants in places where they would get the appropriate amount of sun.

And of course hang up her wind chimes. Plus other random trinkets she had collected in the last couple years of her life.

When she finished setting up her room she couldn't help but grin. 

As soon as you walked in the room you saw the standing mirror she brought from her old apartment with fake vines hanging all over it. The clothes rack that was left in the room was being put to use right beside it. All the bright clothes she wore on a regular basis hung on it and of course some more vines too. 

The shoes she owned were placed neatly under the rack and above the rack were some signed pictures of MotoGP riders and F1 drivers she liked. Such as Sebastian Vettel, Fernando Alonso, Marc Marquez, Valentino Rossi, Dani Pedrosa and Fabio Quartararo. 

What she really adored was how the wood like panels on the wall looked in contrast to the vines and the colour of the rack. 

On the wall adjacent to the rack was her bed and bedside tables. The bed was the same pale wood colour as the panelling and the bedside tables where white. She had put some green bed covers she brought from her last apartment on the bed. On the right side, closer to her clothes she put up the drawings she had done. Different ideas for outfit concepts, watercolour drawings of her favourite anime scenes and close up drawings of different car or bike parts. 

It certainly felt like her. 

Her bedside tables were already messy with stuff, her chargers were plugged in and her phone, headphones and other devices were on them. She realised she needed a lamp, wondering if she could ask Ae-cha to get it for her as the house warming gift her friend promised.

Finally was the best part of the room, the huge floor to ceiling windows. She honestly didn't mind that they didn't have any blinds or curtains as she wasn't somebody who was woken up by the sun. 

The desk was in the left corner of the room. With a big Areca palm by the name of Taka beside it. It was probably her second favourite area. Her radio was placed on the right side of the desk. Her stack of CDs in the shelf in the desk and her school books in the bigger shelf underneath. 

Two succulent plants named Xuxi and Lucia were in the other corner. On the wall that created that corner was three shelves almost randomly placed. 

She placed a cup with stationary on one shelf. A small cactus named Yuki was accompanied by her porcelain mushrooms on the second shelf. 

Then a stand held all her jewellery on the last shelf. 

From the highest shelf hung two wind chimes. A diy glass wind chime and a crystal wind chime, on each side of it. 

The hallway was in an L shape so her room had five corners. The door to get in was almost hidden. So in the corner beside the door was her bigger plants. 

A big rubber plant named Lorelei, a dracena plant named Daenerys and a decently sized snake plant called Harry.

Her cloud mirror was hung on the wall on the right side of the bathroom door. 

Completing the tour of her newly decorated bedroom. 

She wanted to add more plants to the room, such as some hanging plants like ivy, orchids and a spider plant. She also wanted some lavender and jasmine so she could make the room smell nice. She might need some more interesting names as well.

"Hey, hey. Daegal do you want to come see my room?" She asked the fluffy dog, who bounded happily just at the mention of her name.

Followed by her owner who had finally gotten off his computer.

"Oh no you can't come in," Cecelia joked as she picked up the dog, "it's girls only."

"I hate you," Chenle grumbled. 

"I'm kidding," she laughed, stepping aside to let him in.