Laundry Day (Bucky NSFW)

Warning: degrading, punishment, spanking, getting caught

"If you need me call me no matter where you are, hmm hmm." You sing and hum to yourself as you put your wet clothes into the dryer.

"You look really sexy dancing in my clothes doing laundry." A voice from behind says.

You jump and get into a fighting stance before realizing it's your asshole boyfriend trying to scare you and succeeding.

"I hate you." You say as you roll your eyes with a smirk and continue doing laundry.

"Oh don't say that doll." He says in a low sultry voice as he comes up behind you and grabs your hips. He softly pushes up against you still allowing you to bend over and do what you're doing but still enough to feel his growing bulge press against your ass.

"And really? This is sexy to you?" You gesture at yourself wearing an old white t-shirt of his, his boxers, Gryffindor socks, and a very messy bun. Then finally starting the dryer.

"You're wearing basically all my stuff minus the socks." He smiles.

"You're the sexiest woman in the world always. But especially when you're wearing my clothes." He whispers still pushing against you.

You let out a whimper and close your eyes basking in his touch.

"I-it's laundry day I had nothing to wear." You say through labored breaths.

"Should happen more often." He starts sucking on your neck pushing harder into your ass.

"Mm what about the others Buck? They could walk in and see us like this." You say turned on but slightly embarrassed.

"Let em. Lord knows half of them could use it. Steve hasn't gotten any for a loooong time." He says with a laugh.

You roll your eyes but don't protest. The thought of getting caught is kind of exciting. He continues teasing you, sucking and licking at your neck pressing up against you.

"Please Bucky."  You beg.

He lifts you up onto the dryer. Your eyes going wider when you feel it under your already throbbing pussy.

"Oh shit." You moan.

"What a dirty dirty slut. Letting the dryer get you off."

You squirm on the dryer trying desperately to get more friction. Bucky isn't even touching you anymore just watching you with hungry eyes.

"That's right preform for me." He pulls out his dick and starts jerking himself off not letting his eyes leave you for a second.

You take off his shirt exposing your breasts. They're bouncing around more then usual because of the dryer and Bucky can't help but come and start sucking on them.

He pulls away after a minute and raises an eyebrow at you, ordering you to continue for him.

You slowly run your hands along your body, tantalizing yourself, stoping to pinch one of your nipples. You hear a grunt coming from Bucky. You know he likes what you're doing.

You slowly move your hands into your boxers and start by rubbing your clit slowly before shoving two fingers into yourself.  You start off slowly moving faster and faster.

"Bucky! Fuck Bucky!" You scream and moan his name, imagining his fingers instead of your own. You pull your fingers out and start rubbing your clit fast this time feeling your orgasm approaching. You cum in his boxers and start sucking on your fingers looking Bucky right in the eyes.

He moves closer and cums on your thigh. You rub your fingers in it and bring them back up to your mouth. You moan at the taste of your man as he lifts you off the dryer.

He turns you around and bends you over the dryer he gets down on his knees and brings his face underneath you.

"So wet all for me." He growls before sucking softly on your clit.

"You taste so fucking good." He says against you sending vibrations through your whole body. Your legs twitch struggling to hold you up.

"Don't you dare cum until I tell you to." He commands. He pulls his hot mouth away getting up rubbing his cock against your slick folds.

He pushes just the tip in keeping you bent over the dryer. You try to move your ass back to get more of him in you desperate to feel him but he holds your hips tightly strengthening his grip.

"I'm in charge doll, don't forget that." He growls as he harshly thrusts into you. He pushes your head and torso down fully onto the dryer and holds you there as he fucks you fast and hard.

He pulls your face back up by your hair and turns you towards the door. You both hear someone coming but don't stop and don't make an effort to be quiet.

"Oh fu-" Tony stutters as he walks in and makes direct eye contact with you getting your brains fucked out. You don't stop and you don't tell him to go.

Bucky starts thrusting into you even harder if that's even possible when he sees Tony. Tony just stands there in.. shock? Because he's turned on?

You watch Tony and start rubbing your clit moaning Buckys name. Tony watches you only for a minute before looking embarrassed apologizing and leaving.

"That was so fucking hot doll." Bucky grunts into your ear.

"I'm gonna cum in you slut, fill you up."

"Please cum in me." You beg.

Bucky is basically holding you up at this point. Your legs have gone to shit but his strong metal arm is holding you steady.

He pumps into you 4 hard times and unloads completely inside of you. You tighten and cum around his cock.

"I didn't tell you to cum slut." Bucky says as he pulls out of you. He lets go and you crumple to the floor in a thoroughly fucked heap.

"Stand up." He commands.

You try but your legs are too weak so he roughly lifts you and bends you over the dryer again. He starts hitting your bare ass with his metal hand so it stings but has the bit of coolness.

You take your punishment and feel Bucky wrap around you dressing you and lifting you into the air bridal style carrying you out and into the bathroom.

He runs you both a bath, helping you get in and following behind you. He bathes you and washes your hair whispering how amazing you are and how lucky he is to have someone like you in his life.