Quickie (Loki NSFW)

Warning: degrading

"Shhh." Loki hushes when you yell as you're pulled into a supply closet.

He closes the door and immediately pushes you against it.

"I'm gonna take you right here right now, love." He growls into your ear.

You push your body harder against his getting wet at his words.

"You'd like that hm slut? To be taken where we can be caught. Would you like that?"

You nod your head.

"Speak when spoken to." He says as he grabs your face.

"Yes please take me."

"Turn the fuck around I just want to fuck you."

He wastes no time. He's already hard and your already dripping wet. He thrusts into you slowly at first and gradually starts moving faster and faster.

You don't even try to move your hips, he's going hard and fast enough for the both of you.

"Beg for my cum." He demands.

You don't say anything wanting him to get upset.

He slaps your ass leaving a mark on it.

"I said beg for my cum slut." He growls this time.

"Fuck Loki, please cum in me, please cum in my little pussy. It's all yours baby so please cum in it."

He can't restrain himself at those words and instantly cums inside of you just as you orgasm around his dick.

He quickly puts his dick away and you pull up your pants.

"Thanks love." He says with a wink, and walks out.