Taylor nodded his head in approval as he studied Carson. "He's much better then that fool Edwards that's for sure." Carson let out a breath of air as Taylor moved on to Dominic.

You could just tell that Dominic was shaking in his boots. A slight sweat appeared on his brows as Taylor looked him over. Taylor stared him right in the eyes as he stuck out his hand.

Dominic took it, letting out a small subtle grunt as Taylor tightened his grip around Dominic's hand. "Name." Taylor raised a brow. "Dominic Steele, sir." He kept eye contact with Taylor as they shook hands.

"Steele," Taylor repeated." Like Jax steele?"

"Yes sir." Dominic said, still shaking Taylor's hand. " You've got some big shoes to fill, don't you?" Taylor questioned as Rhegan stared daggers at her father.

"Daddy."

Dominic let out a cough as soon as the words left Rhegan's mouth. My eyes widened as we turned to Rhegan. A blush crept up her cheeks as she pursed her lips.

Oh my god!

"Are you ok, son?" Taylor patted Dominic's back, his hand still gripped around Dominic's.

"Just a-" Dominic stammered, sending a glare towards Rhegan." Just a scratch," Dominic cleared his throat." You know... allergies."

Taylor nodded his head, mouth dropped in an O shape as he let Dominic's hand go. Dominic clenched and unclenched his hand as if to relieve the ache.

Taylor let out a roaring laugh as he stared at the three trembling boys. "You guys look like you're about to shit you're pants." The girls and I couldn't help but laugh as a look of confusion dawned on the boys.

"Haha."Abel joined in sarcastically.

"I just wanted to fuck with you,"Taylor laughed fixing himself a glass of Orange juice." Of course I already knew who the USC's starting five was."

Xander and Haze cleared their throats from the side."And of course the rookies."

Haze and Xander gave him an appreciative head nod.

"Kind of surprised to come home and see three out of five of them hugged up my girls though. I had to take the opportunity to play the scary dad," He turned to Rhegan."Right Princess."

"That's right." She cheesed as he nodded his head.

The boys all lightened up and walked towards the Island. Carson finally let out a chuckle as he walked back over to me. He wrapped his arms around my neck but quickly retracted them as Taylor threw him a glare.

"Hands to yourself, Addams." Carson gave him a curt nod as I shook my head sternly at Taylor. He just gave me a goofy lopsided grin in return. Rolling my eyes, I settled for wrapping my arms around Carson's waist which was hidden behind the Island.

"You guys have been playing a good season so far." Taylor complimented as Rhegan sat in the stool in front of him.

She sent Dominic an apologetic smile as he stared at her from across the room. He flashed her a subtle wink as a grin formed on his lips as she flushed.

Taylor was too busy conversing with the guys to notice the small flirtation happening between his daughter and her... whatever the fuck they were.

One day she hated him and the next day she somewhat tolerated him. But she never passed down the opportunity to mess with him.

Or fuck him.

Carson's voice brought me out of my trance as his thumb rubbed the space between my thumb and pointer finger.