He gently starts to unwrap the bandage, and hesitates before fully peeling it away.

A small pink scar is there. It's sensitive but it's mostly healed. Thanks to Caspian.
His small frown stays on his face while he lightly brushed his thumb over the scar. I flinch and wince at the sudden touch and he brings his thumb away quickly.

I don't think Caspian thinks. He slowly brings my palm to his lips and lightly places a kiss on the scar.
I suck in a breath at the feeling of his soft lips on my palm, but my awe turns into surprise as I start to see the pinkness in the scar turn white.
He healed it, completely.
"I know it won't get rid of the scar, but you won't be in anymore pain." He says.

He brushes him thumb over the scar once more and watches me as he does it. Making sure I don't feel any pain.

I don't flinch at his touch and he takes that as a good sign because he nods his head and gently placed my hand down.

"Thank you." I whisper as I examine the pale scar.
Caspian once again grunts at my thank you, and goes back to watching the fire.

I sigh and lean back slightly on the log.
"What—Are we going to tell anyone about. . . You know." I ask him.
"It's up to you." He replies.
"What. . . What am I? And how am I able to hear things I wasn't able to hear before."
At this Caspian turns to me.
"I don't know what you are. I've never seen wings of that color before. Yes i've seen them as white or a light grey, but never black. And your hearing?" - he says as he brings a hand to move my hair away from my ear - "Hm, They aren't as rounded anymore." He says as he pinches the tip of my ear.
"Ow!" I say as I push his hand away.
He chuckles but tells me to touch my ear. And so I do.

He's right.
There are small tips there now.
"Can I?" I ask Caspian as I point to his ear.
He once again shrugs.

I move his hair and look at the tips of his ear. They're sharp, and longer than what mine feel like. I can't help myself as I feel his earrings too. He shudders as I move his earrings around. "Did you do these?" I say,
"Yes."
"Can you do them on me?"
Caspian looks at me, dead in the eye, "No."
I pout, "Why?"
"No."
I let out a frustrated sigh.
He really doesn't know how to communicate.

We sit in silence, watching the fire scorch.

Sitting there until the sun rose.

                                         -

We put the horses in the stables.

We finally arrived to Indlyne. And we're on our way to see Aleksandr.
Katlynne refuses to be carried again my Caspian. Saying she's more than capable of walking on her own.
Both me and Caspian shrugged at her.

I'm more than happy i've found Katlynne. All three of us are here, but Landon is still out there. And he could be anywhere. I don't know any of these lands, and Landon could have landed on the other side of the fucking world.
I want to go out to search for him. I do, I really do but where do I start.

My thoughts are cut off as I see Dominic training with Aeryn.

Dominic hits Aeryn on her side with the end of his staff, making them both chuckle.

"Dom!" I shout.
His head snaps to me and he grins, but the grin is soon replaced with a look of shock before he drops his staff and sprints to where Katlynne stands.