𝐗. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐚𝐭𝐞.

(𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐀/𝐍 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝!!)

(3rd POV)

Krel was paced up and down the living room. Soon Y/n would be here so they could do the human courting ritual simply know as 'dating'.

He was worried about his date maybe this doesn't go so well, what if Y/n realizes that he isn't as interesting as she thought he is?

Aja, sat on the couch watching her brother paced up and down.

"Uh, little brother what are you walking up and down?" She asked.

He let out a sigh.

"What if I do something stupid and I mess up the date? And she never forgives me?"

"I'm sure Y/n would understand you're nervous, but you can't let that stop you from having a lively date with Y/n! You only have one first date" Aja told him.

He sat on the couch.

"You know maybe you're right. When Y/n comes we're going to have a blast at the Carnival" He confidently said.

Lucy and Ricky came downstairs and took a picture of Krel.

"Oh Lucy, it's our boy's first date"

"Now don't be nervous and long as you have confidence she'll stick around" Lucy advised as Ricky took a pick of the two.

"What why would I be nervous? It's just two good friends going on an eventful night" Krel tried to convince the others and himself.

Everyone stared at him with a smile knowing that that wasn't all.

He tched.

Soon Mother came.

"Y/n L/n is attempting to breach perimeter" Mother announced.

Krel got up and mentally prepared as he walked out the door.

"Good luck Krel!" Aja called behind him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Your POV)

I made it to Krel's home and as soon as I parked outside. I saw a couple come up to me which had me confused, maybe I had come to the wrong house because Krel nor Aja mentioned them before.

They came up to me smiling as I got the car to greet them.

The lady hugged me tightly.

"oH okay that a tight hug," I told her.

She let go of me and the gentlemen shook my hand.

"You must be Y/n, now let's discuss your intentions with my son" The lady spoke as the gentleman squeezed my hands as he shook it.

I bit my lips and nervously smile.

I saw Krel, thank goodness.

"I don't want to hear and hanky-panky up on Lovers Lane, Capisce?"

I blushed and shook my head no.

"No no no sir none of that just a smile carnival fun" I reassured him.

Soon Krel stepped in.

"Okay okay, you're scaring her now," He told them.

The lady giggled.

"Have fun sweetie!" She told him before they both left.

I sighed and held my hand the guys were shaking.