𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐇𝐨𝐦𝐞.

(3rd POV)

At the Tarron's home, Krel, Aja and Stuart anxiously waited for Varvatos Vex to return home hopefully without you.

"This is all my fault" Stuart started to blame himself.

"If I hadn't gotten so worried and-and overreacted we wouldn't be here, and Y/n would probably be safe at home right now. She only asked if there were aliens out there it's not like she plain out told me that she knew you guys were here"

He placed his face in his hands, groaning.

Aja patted his back trying to comfort him.

"There there Stuart, you were only trying to protect us"

"But I doubt Y/n would trust you again" She added making him groan again.

"She wouldn't trust anyone after this" Krel muttered bitterly from the sofa.

Aja tried her best to lighten the mood.

"Oh come, little brother. Y/n is a forgiving human, if we just explain the situation to her, she would understand and forgive us" Aja explained.

Stuart raised his face from his hand.

"Well, she isn't one to hold a grudge, unless it comes to sports especially when it come roller derby" He shivered at a memory.

Krel looked at Aja.

"Do you really think she'll forgive us for sending Varvatos after her?"

She sat down next to him and placed a reassuring hand on his shoulder.

"Of course, she will, she had a big heart, sure we will have to rebuild our trust but everything is going to fine"

Soon Varvatos opened the front door, Y/n still unconscious over his should.

"Vex what did you do to her?!" Stuart asked as he quickly got up to look at his niece.

"Her mother is going to kill me!" He added as

"Varvatos...did you?" Aja asked as he walked by and dropped Y/n on a chair.

She was about to fall off when Krel came and help her sit up straight.

Y/n subconsciously lend on his shoulder. He sighed a breath of relief seeing that she was still breathing.

He harshly stared at Varvatos.

"No, the whoman is still alive but she did give Varvatos Vex quick a chase. She happened to spray some kind of weapon causing temporary blindness to me. After that, she managed to shake me off her track momentarily, so I have no other choice to shot her with my serrator" He explained.

"What?!" Aja asked.

"I think I need to sit down so I won't faint" Stuart said as he held his head

"Are you mad Varvatos?!" Krel yelled at him.

As he yelled Y/n groaned in discomfort, turning her body more towards him as her nose wrinkled and her eyes came together. She looked as though she was in pain.

This cause Krel to widen his eyes. He didn't intend for his anger to upset her.

"Varvatos Vex, you have gone too far. Y/n is hurt right now, and we need to do something about it" Krel tried to keep his voice down as he reasoned with Varvatos.

"Very well then but after my integration. Mother bound her to the chair"

With that ropes were tied around her legs to each leg of the chair and ropes were tire around her waist, bonding her both arms by her side as her head dropping down.