𝐈. 𝐎𝐮𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭.

(Outfit, you could change the colour or shoes though I imagined this outfit with sandals. This will also be your main outfit unless stated otherwise)

(Your POV)

In the Planetarium, I was with my friends Steve and Eli.

"I can't believe you missed three days of school Y/n not cool" Steve scolded me.

I groaned.

"Look Steve it's not even my choice. The daycare my brothers go to was had another incident and no babysitters available and Uncle Stuart working all day"

"Don't worry Y/n the Creepslayers got your back. I wrote down the note from all the classes you missed" Eli told me.

"And I may have been able to convince Coach-Dad to help you out with your Physical Ed grade" Steve added.

I smiled at my two friends.

"Aw, you guys are too sweet to me. How bout later tonight I asked Uncle Stuart to give us free Tocas!"

I watched as Eli jumped for joy and Steve fist-pumped the air.

"Yes! You're the best Y/n!" Eli praised before he gasped and fell before quickly picking up himself.

"Hey, you o- huh!" I didn't finish my sentence before he dragged both me and Steve away.

We stood against the balcony looking at the planet orbit around each other.

"I know what I saw you guys! Right through their window" Eli explained.

"They were aliens!"

"Aliens? Illegal Aliens?" Steve asked

"You mean unregister foreigners?" I also asked.

"No! Alien Aliens!"

"Maybe you're just judging them too quickly? OR maybe they like to cosplay!" I suggested.

"Yeah like two dorks I know" Steve added causing me to nudge him in his side.

"Hey!" He exclaimed.

"This wasn't cosplaying. They were blue aliens living in a house that just...boom! Appeared out of nowhere" Eli explained.

Steve and I shared a look.

'Who's gonna tell him?' I mouthed to him.

He rolled his eyes.

'I'll do it' He mouthed back before turning to Eli.

"Look, Arcadia's a strange place but it's strange with creeps and Trolls, not blue E.T.s and magic houses"

"Yes, besides there is a limit to how much crazy one place could handle, what next are you going to tell me, there are titans too?" I added.

"Oh, no!" Someone cried out.

"Help! Somebody strong and brave with golden hair"

I watched as she rejected the first guy that came to her aid.

"Well, looks like it's a job for the Palchuk" Steven said as he double fist-pumped the air.

"It looks like bait to me- He's gone isn't he?"

"Yep" Answered Eli.

We watched as he ran down the stairs to help her.

"A word, Mr Elijah Leslie Pepperjack" A voice came from behind us causing us to turn and Eli to scream which made me scream and place my hand on my heart.