𝐈𝐕. 𝐃𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫'𝐬 𝐄𝐃

(Author's note: Sorry you guys I published chapter five before four XD, last night I was so tried)

(Outfit for chapter!)

I was walking down the sidewalk to school to start Driving Education with Coach Lawrence.

Walking up to the school entrance I saw Aja and Krel standing by a red car.

I smiled and picked up my pace to meet up with them.

"Hey you guys" I greeted them.

Aja waked at me with a large grin on her face.

"Hello Y/n!"

I smiled at her enthusiasm. I looked at Krel, who looked nervous and had a blush covering his face.

I took a deep breath in, trying to calm my racing heart.

"Hey, Krel I wanted to know if you since you're new around here we go and get some ice cream. I know a friend who works there, she might give us a discount or go to the Carnival. I also know someone that works there so he might help us out" I explained as I began to fiddle with my finder nervously, waiting for his response.

"Uh sure I would love to go out with you" Krel answered as he nervously rubbed the back of his head.

I sighed a breath of relief.

"Great! I'll pick you up on Thursday, six pm"

"Wait how do you know where I live?" He asked me.

"Oh Aja told me"

Krel looked at Aja, who nervously laughed.

"Oopsie?"

"Y/n!" I heard Eli call for me.

I turned around to see Eli running towards us.

"Oh hey, Eli" I greeted him. 

In the corner of my eye I saw Krel walk up to the car and lift up the hood of the car. Coach Lawerance quickly stopped him.

"Don't touch, Tarron. This baby's brand-spanking new and I don't want to see a scratch on her" He explained.

The car wasn't new, that was for sure, it's been a school property for around 7 years now.

A bird goes to land on the car but Coach Lawerance slapped it away with his clipboard.

I placed my hand over my mouth as a laugh came out. Coach walked back in front of us.

"The only piece of equipment that you'll need to concern yourself with is the one that's gonna keep you alive"

He then took out a seat belt and used it as a nunchuck.

"Seat Belts"

"Who writes this stuff, anyway? Fourth step. Check..."

And so on he went. As he was talking I felt myself getting goosebumps. I raised my arm and rubbed it hoping it would go away. Usually, when this happens, something was about to happen.

Krel tapped my shoulder causing me to snap out of state and look at him.

"Are you alright, Y/n? You seem lost" Krel asked.

"Oh sorry about that. Sometimes I lose focus a lot. What's happening right now?" I asked.

"Couch Lawrence just talking about Vehicular Manslaughter doesn't look good on a report card and it isn't easy to get it off" He explained.

I glance to see Coach, Aja and Eli by the car.

"Come on, I think it time for us to actually drive" With that I took his hand and walked over to the others.