I looked up and saw two females sitting on the couch diagonal from where I was sitting, doing the most just to grab my attention.

One of them was playing with her hair, eyeing me seductively while the other one was pushing up her bra, making her titties look like they was about to fall out off her shirt.

I chuckled and winked at them. They both became flustered and started to blush, but soon began arguing over which one of them my wink was directed at.

I snickered and shook my head as I turned my attention back towards the magazine in front of me.

"Hey Jamie!" I heard Patricia say gleefully.

I looked up and saw her talking to a woman. She stood about five foot two, beautiful caramel skin complexion and her brown hair, which was black at the roots, was in a curly updo.

She was wearing big hoop earrings and other accessories, such as; a silver necklace, bracelet and ankle bracelet to match.

She had hazel, greenish colored eyes and deep dimples that pop out every time her jaw moves up and down. I couldn't help but to stare at her lips as she spoke. They was plump, pink and looked soft as hell.

My eyes soon travelled down to her figure. She was wearing a white tank top, showing a bit of cleavage, with denim shorts that perfectly accentuated her round ass cheeks, small waist and thick thighs.

 She was wearing a white tank top, showing a bit of cleavage, with denim shorts that perfectly accentuated her round ass cheeks, small waist and thick thighs

(Jamie's outfit)

"Is this yo' man?" She asked Tricia, with a sly smirk on her face.

Me and Tricia looked at each other, then back at her. A look of repugnance took over each and every one of our somewhat— similar facial features.

"Girl no! That's my brother, Eric," Tricia explained with a hint of laughter in her tone, Jamie's mouth formed an 'o' shape.

"My bad," she giggled, "y'all don't look that much alike."

"Thank god!" Tricia said.

"I would hope the fuck not," I said in unison with her.

We both mean mugged each other and Jamie laughed again, making me chuckle slightly. She had one of those laughs that made you wanna laugh too, even if what was said, wasn't even that funny.

Patricia took a seat in one of the spinny chairs and Jamie wrapped some kind of black cape around her neck, I'm guessing to protect her clothes from hair.

As she stood behind the chair I gazed at her ass, the arch in her back was so perfect, she looked like something out of a magazine. I couldn't take my eyes off of her.

Patricia talks about Jamie all the time, but I've never seen her in person. If I knew that she was this fine, then I would've given Tricia a ride over here more often.

"You got a date to prom?" She asked Tricia as she pulled the hair tie out of her silky, shoulder length hair, allowing her scalp to finally breathe.