Namjoon said as he got up and everyone else nodded as they followed him into the dining room.

Jungkook could only hope that Chloe leaves him alone.

- Monday morning -

Narrator's P.O.V
As Jungkook made it through most of his classes, he heart ached seeing Yn and knowing that things will never be the way they were before unless she gets her memories back.

Jungkook wondered how Yn was doing, they haven't spoken to each other ever since she broke up with him.

Jungkook still wasn't going to give up on her or their relationship, he needed a way to help her regain her memories.. but how?..

As he was thinking in front of his locker, he heard a loud squeal and pounding of feet on the floor but before he could even react, he was being squeezed to death in a bone-crushing hug.

"L-Let.. goo.. of mme."

He said between clenched teeth as he glared at Chloe who was giggling and after a while, she finally let him go.

"Aww, I'm sorry about that Jungkook.."

Chloe trailed off as she noticed that Jungkook wasn't looking at her, he looking.. at the ground?

Weird.

Shrugging it off, Chloe smiled as she said;

"So do you want to have lunch together?"

She was looking at him expectantly but Jungkook just kept staring at the floor.. that is.. until a certain someone's sweet voice rang through his ears;

"Can't you see he's obviously uncomfortable around you Chloe?"

It was Yn.

Jungkook looked up and the two locked eyes but only for a moment as Chloe rudely said;

"And how do YOU know that?!"

Jungkook saw Yn clutch her fists and he knew what that meant... there was either going to a argument between the two or Yn wasn't going to say anything.

The possibilities are limitless.. but maybe she won't even say anything, she doesn't remember him after all and.. she's not as confident as she was before.

"Because..I.."

Yn stopped herself.. she had a strong urge to say that she was his girlfriend but she clearly wasn't as she broke up with him.. so instead she said;

"L-Look I'll tell the principal what you're doing and he'll have you suspended!"

Even though she was trying to sound brave and confident, Jungkook knew this was all an act as he saw that Yn was shaking.

"Whatever, I'll just talk to you later Jungkook."

Chloe scoffed as she turned on her heel and was gone.

Silence filled the air as neither Jungkook or Yn spoke.

There were so many things they wanted to say but they remained silent.

That is until Yn asked;

"I know this a selfish thing to ask... but..um... can I borrow your diary?"

Jungkook smiled as he quickly nodded and started opening his backpack to take it out for her, and as he was looking for it, Yn said;

"I-I'm sorry.. I still don't remember y-"

"D-Don't worrry.. I understandd."

Jungkook said as he grabbed his diary, stood up and handed it to Yn but before he properly let it go, he took a deep breathe and said;

"I-I know.. thiss may sseem like a s-selfish thing tto say... but.. I-I'm not givingg up on uss."

Yn gave him a small smile as she nodded at his words, then after he had put his backpack back on, he gently cupped Yn's face and rubbed her cheek with his thumb, how he wished he could just kiss her right then and there but he didn't want make Yn feel uncomfortable or feel worse then she already felt... so all he said was;

"See you around Yn."

Yn nodded as she gently put her hand over his, the two stood there looking into each other's eyes before Jungkook slowly started to pull back and he removed his hand from her face.. the loss of physical contact made Yn feel a bit sad but she smiled as she watched Jungkook walk off.

But before he could turn the next corner down the hall, Yn quickly said;

"Jungkook!"

Feeling hopeful, Jungkook turned around and smiled at Yn as she said;

"I-I want to do this on my own so just.. just wait for me.. please..."

Jungkook nodded as his smile grew even bigger, his girlfriend was more stubborn than he thought but if she wants to regain her memories on her own then so be it.

"Okay.. just hurry up. I miss you Ynie."

He said with that same smile still placed on his face but there was a hint of sadness in his voice as Yn nodded and then bowed at him.

After staring at each other for quite some time now, the two waved goodbye and went their separate ways.

For now anyways. ;)