CHAPTER-4

AUTHOR pov :

Morning sunrise with a cold breeze with waterfall sound were flower blooms cuckoo sweet music, village tribes got up for their daily work.

Here two souls sleeping in embrace of each other without caring about the world.

While in another side of the world, London, there is a luxury mansion which screamed money power in every corner.

There in the study room doing work in a man in his mid-fifties. suddenly got a call which he attends it.

" work done sir," the phone person said.

" good job!! payment will be settled," the man said.

" Now now my enemies all gone. I'm the king of this total empire," he said and laughed for his Victory.

" Whole Malhotra families are dead. haha now that the Last heir of this empire The Useless MANIK MALHOTRA is dead in some forest of India Hahaha I'm so happy now my son Dhushanth will be hier " Person said.

When the person face revelation has Ruban Mehta, who is so selfish and money-minded man.

This Stupid old bastard didn't you know
that our cutie hot hero Manik is saved by his knights of shining Armor Princess Aaru. Now both our hero and heroine are married. now both were spending their lovely moments. This old ass didn't know that he going to face them in future and he had never been or will the king because the original king got is his queen. Now the real battle will start when king and queen come into it. This Ruban has been such an idiot, that he enjoying his not so winning victory.

Now let's see our cute couple.

Manik PoV :

I got up with bright sunlight on my face which is coming through the small window. when I want to move but can't because someone is totally sleeping on me and that someone is Aaru.
She is sleeping soundly and peacefully which I don't want to disturb.

Today I slept peacefully without nightmare after so long. It's all just because of her, Aaru my Aaru my wife.
wow, I feel like, someone is there for me just has mine only mine, this feels so great. She came to my dark life has a light, a hope. when she saved me, I feel protected. when I'm in her embrace I feel so great I feel wanted to be loved cared safe much more. I want to be with her. what if she doesn't want me in her life? what if she left me? what if she realised I'm not good for her ?? what she loved someone ?? Ahh when I thought my Aaru with someone other than me which make me mad. She is mine I don't want to share or give up. she is my wife." Manik idiot don't think nonsense just look at the beauty who is sleeping on me." my heart Said which I followed.

She is hugging me has her life depends on me. This is the perfect view which I want every morning like this.
when I looked closely I observe her features, her small sharp nose which is so cute, her chubby cheeks which I want to see red in blush because of me. her short curly hair which I love to play with. her soft pouty rosy lips Which are so kissable which I want to taste so badly. " Ahh, Manik don't you dare think like that Ah " my heart warned.
" But you only told me to concentrate on beauty who sleeps on us ? " my mind mocked up.
" I told you to observe her but you being a pervert with your own wife" My heart Said.
" Yes, she is my wife so I can think of her in whatever and however I want " my mind replied.
" you should wait for her and make her like you," my heart said.
" you know right she gives us a chance so she like me, so shut up !! " my mind snapped.
" you shut up pervert idiot " my heart shouted.
" Ahh guys can you both shut up," I said.

When I'm busy arguing with myself I didn't notice that Aaru woke up.
now she staring at me.

" good morning wifey I know I'm handsome but you staring me at morning itself."

" good morning you too hubby I'm not the one who staring in the morning "

" what to do, if you have a beautiful wife "

" oh wait you know what mani you good at flirting. how many girlfriends did you have till now "

" did I smell something to burn, Ahhhh don't pinch me yaar "

" okay come we have to go," she said while getting up but I caught her wrist and pulled her which lead her to fell on herself.
" Ahh, mani why did do that ?"
" I have some girlfriend but nothing serious and you are my wife"
" mani " she called me in a loving voice.
" what? "
" I already know that idiot I just tease you," she said laughed at me well now I really feeling like an idiot.
" okay stop laughing we have to go," I said grumpily.
" Ohh my sweet mani don't keep that grumpy face. I love you smile hubby " she said while pulling my cheeks.

After some time with our teasing section, we both went out. There comes the most important task which is making understand our view of these tribal people.
After an hour of explaining we both change our dress which we wear yesterday well she to dress while me to bathrobe which I wore yesterday.

we both walk back to her tent which takes 10 minutes. she started to pack her bag while I searched for my clothes.

" mani here," she said and give me my clothes which I wore when we meet.

After we both removed the tent and pack her bags, got ready.
I don't know where we going or how we going but I trust her so I just told her we have to go to my motel room for getting my luggage.

we both walk back to town well she holds my hand and walking in front while I following her without a doubt.

nowhere is our new journey start with my wife, my only family whom I trust more than myself.

______________________________________

Hi guys, hope you doing good. well, today I want to tell you never lose an opportunity if you lose please try to gain it or try to create it because I just now lost one opportunity anyways I just want to tell you so I told you guys.

ok, my sweethearts see you in the next update till then bye. love you hope you like this chapter please do votes and comments.
                         ~ Siri Yardhu