It must have been a pretty harsh thing to say because the vampires started sneering angrily at us. This time, no one needed Joy's translation to understand. There was no point to run either. We had to battle our way out.

As I was lost in thought, a gust of wind brushed past my ear, and before I knew what was happening, I saw Jisoo was locked under another undead's arms. He had crept from behind, and Jisoo happened to stand within his reach. We froze in paralyzing shock.

"Let her go!" I shouted in vain.

"Easy," the undead said. "You come with us."

"Don't care about me," Jisoo said, "Go!"

The vampire hissed at her to stop, and I couldn't bear that any longer. I had no other options. It was only fair that I had to turn myself over to them.

"Alright," I stepped forward, but Jennie caught my wrist, and when I looked into her eyes, a thought rushed into my mind. I'll get Jisoo. You and Joy take on the others.

I didn't know how or why Jennie was so sure she could save Jisoo, but I trusted her. Giving a slight nod back, I turned to Joy and made a brief sign language, which she had taught us in case we were in a situation that required extreme sports.

Then the three of us turned to face the vampires again.

"Now!" I screamed.

And we charged together.

Jennie rushed out, throwing one hand forward. Suddenly the undead guy who was holding Jisoo got knocked back, breaking his grip. It seemed as if some invisible force had kicked him out of the spot. He went crashing into the wall hard. Joy drew out her sword and clicked it open. A long steel blade burst to its full length the instance, all black and shiny like the sight of death.

She charged at the other two heroically. I took the leader of them. He greeted me with a blow, but I dodged and kicked his kneecap to the side. The vampire roared and tried to punch me, but I jumped back, missing his iron fist.

The undead hissed in frustration. I swiveled myself around, pulling a spinning backward kick in the air. Once my heel crushed his face, the vampire's head snapped away and something black spurted from his mouth. I grimaced at the smell of the undead's blood.

The vampire cursed at me in Russian again. From the corner of my eyes, I saw Jennie standing far away from her opponent, but with the motion of her hand, the guy just floated into the air like a balloon.

Then Jennie threw him against one wall and then the other, crushing around the living room like a bouncing ball. Finaly, the guy fell to the floor again twisted and broken, his chest rising once and then becoming still. That was probably the scariest psychic power I had ever seen.

"Jisoo!" Joy yelled from the other side of the hall, "I forgot where to turn the electricity on!"

I was too busy dodging my attacker that I didn't even notice Jisoo was sitting on the floor, watching us like a horror movie, but at least she was in the safest place now.

Joy was struggling with her sword while managing to smack the metal blade on the vampire's head. I didn't know how hard she had hit, but the undead guy cried out in genuine pain. His pale face started oozing out black blood.

"Twist the end of the hilt, Joy!" Jisoo yelled back.

Joy started swinging her sword at the other one who jumped at her. She dodged his grasp and then she saw a golden opportunity to stab him through his rib cage. The vampire screamed in agony. He fell to his knees with a pained face. Joy's sword still buried in his chest.