"Felix you fucker, let's go out hurry" Felix just gave him a cheeky grin "She already saw your face.. Too late, let's just look around and buy it later" Jisung huffed "What are we going to buy?" Felix glance around again "You'll see" Jisung just clicked his tongue, following around his friend.

There are so many toys inside the store, like a lot and they are not kids toys but adults.. It was kind of embarrassing but interesting, seeing some bondage toys like candles, rope, nipple clamps, handcuffs, mouth gag, collor, whip, vibrators and so many big dildos that don't look like it will fit on women's vagina, will it fit on his hole- no Han Jisung stfu, you sound like a perv.

"This lingerie is so damn cute, should I buy it?" Felix asked looking at the pink soft lingerie with fluffy furs on the lining "What for?" Felix nudged him "For my future wife or.. Maybe for me, hey Jisung you should buy this one for Minho Hyung" He points at the baby blue lingerie with a fluffy furs just like the pink one but it is sparkling "Are you insane? Do you think he will wear this thing?"  Felix huffed in annoyance "Why are you so stupid? of course it is for you to wear and for Minho Hyung to see.. Imagine, he will be so Fucking turned on, seeing you with this"

"Should I?" Thinking back to it, Boys do like to see their girlfriend with this type of thing, Jisung isn't different either, he thought it was sexy "I'll buy this one and you will buy this, we could match, pink and blue.. We will look so gorgeous with them" Jisung nod "Shall we really buy this? - wait of course no, Oh My Gosh.. This shop is raping our innocent minds" Jisung quickly pulled Felix away from the lingerie "But it's cute, let's buy it" Then it clicked to his head, he stop, looking at his friend who is still looking at the pink lingerie "Felix.. Are you-"

"Yeah, I like men and women" He answered bluntly, Jisung gasped "Are you serious? Like for real? Did Hyunjin know about this?" Felix shook his head "No, I only figured it out myself not a really long time ago, I like cute things and men's body, it made me wanted to.. You know" Jisung didn't know he should be happy or angry about this.

"Lee Felix, then why the hell are you so angry last night? We're on the same page, you didn't tell me about this either, I'm really really happy that you figure it out but I'm also so angry that you got angry at me last night" Felix cling onto him "I know I'm sorry, I completely forgot about this last night, I was planning to tell you two and I was just so angry that you're dating someone behind my back, You kissing Minho Hyung wasn't the case why I got angry" Jisung clicked his tongue "So let me made it up to you by, buying those two lingerie for us.. Okay?" He have Jisung a puppy eyes "Not a chance Felix but later" He giggles following Jisung to the cashier.

"So did you guys find anything you want?" The lady asked "No, we're sorry we didn't-" Jisung was cut off by Felix "A one box of xl and l(large) condom and a bottle of lube please" Jisung choked on his spits, xl? "Sure, did you wantany specific flavors?" She asked "The best one you have?"

"Oh A vanilla for the condom and a peach for the lube" She take them out from her drawer "Peach? Jisung it's your favorite.. We'll take this, please pack them up for us" She nod smiling, Jisung just want to digged a hole and bury himself alive, he was so embarrassed he could die "Here you go, are you paying with cash or cards?" She asked, "Oh here.. Keep the change" Felix gave his money "Thank you, please come again... Have a nice day" She bowed "Sure, we'll come back to buy the pink and blue lingerie, Have a great day" With that he pulled Jisung out of the store "Felix you shameless little brat"

"What? You should be thankful I bought the lube and the condom for you"

"Unbelievable"

Jisung quickly hid the condom and lube on his drawer before slumping on his bed.

What an embarrassing and long yet interesting day.. He sigh big before taking out his phone and check his social media, there were tons of messages from Hyunjin whining and complaining that he didn't fit in and feel left out, maybe he saw their photos of today's shopping date. He chuckled.