"Welcome to the castle, you all now know your way around. I don't want anyone late for his shift, and I won't tolerate bad attitude and if any of you decides to fight with anyone in here for any reason, he'll be fired immediately. You'll make as you're told and you don't have a say a word in it. You came here to serve me and my family and to protect the castle with your lives. Am I clear?" I could open my mouth to say anything so I just nodded. "Now go to your rooms and Olivia you can continue your tour towards the east wing. And remember you'll be loyal to the prince and protect him at any cost, this job is not for the weak hearts. You can go now." I mumbled a thank you and followed the lady to show me the rest of the place.

   The east wing was different than the rest of the castle it looks all modern, as if it was build last year. It had a feminine touch, I bet the current queen designed it.

   "Now you are responsible of arriving to the prince's room. No need to roam into the rest of the corridor or the upper floors of this part unless his highness was going there and called for you to assist him." She explained everything I need to know, every hidden door in case of an attack or the place of the secret passages inside the walls. She finally showed me the quickest way from my room to the prince's room.

   The prince had never been out of the palace or its grounds until this year's events. For him all floors were marble, what else would they be? All stair rails were ornate mahogany, carved and polished so that it shined. Everything looked new on the inside even though the castle looks ancient from the outside. Family portraits were painted in oils and hung in gold frames. Furniture was all handmade by master craftsmen. Nothing ever got dirty. He had never seen dust in his seventeen years of life. The air was scented with fresh flowers every day of the year, yet he had never seen a flower ever die or wilt. Food was always perfect and served precisely on time, but he had never seen a kitchen. Each room was as big a three bedroom apartment and came equipped with an intercom system in case he should need to call for service, there's one even connected to my room.

   It was the last stop of my tour, I'll have the rest of the night to rest, since it took us the entire day to get familiar with the place. I followed the woman to an empty corridor, I wonder why no one is occupying this wing yet. She opened the door to my room.

   I looked at it in amazement. This was my little room! A small single bed, looking like a snow drift, so white and feathery and high was it; one window curtained with a square of starched white cotton cloth that drew over the panes by means of a white cord on which it was run at the top; a tiny wash-stand with an old-fashioned bowl and pitcher of red and white stone-ware, and over it an old-fashioned gilt mirror; a small splint-bottomed chair and large braided rug of red woolen rags. That was all, except for the small closet that contained some casual outfits, nightgowns and my knight armor was made of hard metal to keep us safe in case of any war.

   I was left alone to shower and rest before dinner. Knights had their own dinner room, even though we were working for the king, we're treated like royalties. A hot bath was already waiting for me and a strawberry scented soap, I took in every second of luxury I could get.

   I sat into the water thinking about what could happen tomorrow. Would I get along with the prince or would he be an arrogant little brat that will order me around like some piece of trash? At first glance, he looked cute and kind hearted but at the competition yesterday, I got scared from the way he looked at me. I don't want to think about anything for now. I need to relax.

   We had stew for dinner, I talked with Jason for the last time before we get caught up in all the work, he promised me that he would find a way for us to meet, maybe sneak around and if it didn't work we still have our food pauses.