"Ha ha what a moron, wanna go too George" Dream chuckled "Yeah that would be fun we can go and get the ring tomorrow" they went to their rooms to get changed well George went to the guest room.

Dream was already dressed in his room when he heard a knock on his door he opened it and saw half naked George "Hey Dream I didn't pack any swimming shorts could I borrow yours" George awkwardly asked "Yeah of course and you can use my bathroom to change because I'm gonna go downstairs now" Dream chuckled "Thank you" George blushed a light shade of pink

They all got in the pool and started splashing each other and playing. Dreams swim shorts where very big on George so George looked very silly jumping in and out of the water.

It was geting dark when they went inside they got changed and ate diner.

"I am so exited to get the ring tomorrow" George smiled "Yeah its gona look so great" Sapnap said while putting a slice of Pizza in his mouth "Can we come with you " Dream asked. George quickly answered "Yeah you can come"

"Hey George you'll have to stay in my room on the floor if you don't mind. My sisters are coming to visit tonight" Sapnap explained "Yeah that's fine" George smiled.

George got set up in Sapnaps room and they went to bed.

Dream likes to write songs in his spare time so he was doing just that when he herd a faint knock on his door then it opened and George came in.

"Hey Dream" Dream was a little surprised "Is every thing ok George" George yawned " Yeah Sapnap just snores really loud so it's impossible to sleep could I stay in your room to night" Dream chuckled "Yeah you can stay I understand"

George sat down on the bed next to Dream "what are you doing Dream" Dream smiled "I am writing a song I do that in my spare time" George got comfy "that is so cool" Dreams face turned a dark shade of pink "Tnx George"

George looked at Dream "Good night Dream" Dream chuckled and turned of the light "Good night George" George playfully moked Dream "Good night Clay~~" Dream laughed "stop it shut up" George continued "Clay~~" Dream chuckled "that is it"

Dream got on top of George and started to tickle him. George wheezed "stop it Dream~~!!" They play wrestled for a little bit and then they got tired and somehow fell a sleep cuddling.

In the morning Sapnap woke up and didn't see George so he went to look for him, he looked all over the house when finally he opened the door to Dreams room and there they were, Dream and George cuddling, Sapnap chuckled because he knew there was something more than friendship building between those two. Then he quietly walked away.

Dream and George woke up a litle later. "Good morning Dream" George stretched "Good morning George" Dream said in his morning voice. "You are so warm George" Dream rubbed against George "mhm... I just realized that we are cuddling".

"I'm going to take a shower downstairs" George yawned "Oh come on stay just for a litle bit it was so comfortable" Dream whined in his morning voice

George said "I can't, I have to buy the ring today" Dream whined "Ok then!"

George took a shower and got dressed. He got out of the bathroom and saw Dream coming down the stairs all sad but when he saw George he smiled

Sapnap was already in the kitchen making breakfast "Good morning sleepy heads". "Good morning" they both said calmly.

"We have to go soon, so eat up" George chuckled, "Yeah because I it's gona take us some time to find the perfect ring" Sapnap suggested "It's not that hard just pick a ring and buy it" Mumbled Dream.

George thought

"Why is he so mean about this I shouldn't have asked him to help...wait I didn't ask him but what ever"

"So then lets go" Sapnap jumped up sensing the tension in the room, "Yeah lets go" quietly mumbled Dream, "Ok this is it I'm geting the ring this is a big step" George smiled

They got to the jewelry store and spent hours looking for the perfect ring

Dream stopped and looked at one ring and thought

"Someday I would like to give a ring like this one to someone it is so cool and pretty"

"Hey George come take a look at this one" Dream called out "We're coming" George and Sapnap ran over to Dream.

"Oh wow it's perfect thanks Dream" George hugged Dream "No problem" Dream smiled and turned a light shade of pink.
"This one is really nice" Sapnap chuckled.

"From what is it made" George asked the jeweler "It is a white gold ring with  a natural blue diamond" the jeweler explained "Ok I'm gona get this one"
George got the ring and they where on their way home

In the car Dream asked George "Why did you like the blue one so much more than the other ones" George chuckled "It's because that's my favorite color... well actually that is the only color i can properly see" Dream smiled "Oh you're color blind... that's interesting"

They got home and just hung out all day and in the evening they went to bed George slept in Dreams room again.

"Can we cuddle again tonight... of course if you don't find it weird" George asked Dream
"Of course we can cuddle why would it be weird for two good friends to cuddle" Dream got on the bed and opened his arms so George could crawl in to them
George got on the bed and crawled in to Dreams arms and they fell a sleep.

Dream thought

"He is shivering... where is the other blanket...oh there it is I... Just... Have... To... Reach... It ughh finally Ok Here you go Gogy I hope this helps"
Dream soon after fell a sleep.

Next morning George woke up early because in a couple hours he was going  to propose to Jenny he was doing it a day early to surprise her

When he got downstairs Sapnap and Dream where already there

"Good morning guys" George skipped over to them "Good morning George" Dream chuckled "You look happy aren't you nervous" Sapnap yawned "No! Because I know she'll say yes"

"Ok I'll go over the plan, you two drive me to my house I go up and knock on the door I ask her to go on a date with me you drive us to the field just outside of town and then I ask her to mary me" George went over the plan "That sounds good" Dream chuckled "Oh George actually last minute change... it's gona be just you and Dream I have to go visit my parents for their anniversary" Sapnap smiled awkwardly "Oh ok" George shrugged it off.

"Ok then lets go Dream" George said nervously "Yeah, and remember every thing is gona be ok" Dream smiled proudly "Yeah I know" George assured him self

On the way they got some flowers and they got to Georges place

"Ok I'm going" George smiled "Good luck" Dream rubbed Georges shoulder "Thanks " George got out of the car

He got up the stairs and knocked on the door Jenny opened the door and she was visibly confused surprised and looked a litle worried "George!?" George chuckled "Hi would you like  to--"

He interrupted him self because he saw a pair of shoes and a bag he didn't recognize he pushed Jenny a side and ran in to the apartment he went in to the bedroom and saw a naked man in their bed he turned around threw the flowers in Jennys face and stormed out.

"WAIT GEORGE I CAN EXPLAIN!!!" Jenny yelled

But it was worth less George was all ready out of the building.

Dream was very confused to see George alone running to the car sobbing.

George got in to the car "drive now I need to get away from here" Dream was worried and asked "what happened George where is Jenny" George looked at Dream with a deeply hurt stare "Dream.. please.. just.. drive.. DRIVE!!"

________________________________________

I will post the next part as soon as I finish it ly