2. Treasure planet?!

Magsimula sa umpisa

Y/N did the same with her mum, pushing her from behind up the stairs.

The men started to fire at the inn and break their way through
"I believe I'm with Jim on this one!" Yelled Delbert as the men began to break the windows  as lazer shots were fired through.

The men knocked over a lamp now causing a small fire to start and they trashed the whole place as they looked for something.

Once they all made it to the second story, Delbert quickly opened the window.

" Delilah, Delilah!" He screamed towards his animal who was sitting outside down below
"Stay don't move!"

"They're starting up the stairs!" Y/N whisper yelled frantically, leaning over the railing.

Jim Looked from Y/N to the others in panic.

"Don't worry guys, I'm an expert in the laws of physical science" Delbert assured holding M/N and Sarah in each hand as the two repeated no over and over again, not wanting to jump out the window.

"On the count of three" he started.

"C'mon" Jim whispered closely into Y/N ear, grabbing ahold of her upper arms and directing her towards the window.

"One-"

"THREE" he yelled, pushing everyone through the opened window.

They landed in the carriage perfectly, Y/N ended up on Jim's lap as there wasn't enough room for everyone to sit freely.
They shared another glance before their attention turned to Delbert.
"Go Delilah go!" Delbert whipped which made her immediately start to run.

Sarah  looked back at the inn which was now on fire, she brought her hands to her face and silently cried into them, her home and everything she had worked for, now gone.
M/N comforted her as best as she could.

Jim sighed sadly as Y/N breathed out in relief, slouching In Jim's lap who shifted uncomfortably.
"Sorry" Y/N cringed, trying to find away to not put as much weight on Jim as possible.

"Your fine" he replied with a grunt, wrapping on arm around her waist to stop her from moving so he could shift his torso a bit.
Once he did, he let go of Y/N so now his thigh wouldn't end up feeling numb.

He took out the object from his pocket, and began to unwrap it from the fabric it was wrapped in.

It was revealed to be a beautiful golden sphere, it had buttons all around it which were the same patterns that were on the mans chest which he pressed to open.
"Huh" Y/N shrugged impressed with what is was.

Jim looked back at her, each holding eye contact as they pondered about the weird object.

———————————

"I just spoke with the constabulary" announced Delbert, Y/N sat by the fire as M/N and Sarah shared an arm chair, M/Ns hands sat on the back of Sarah soothingly.
"Those blaggered pirates fled without a trace."

Delbert had brought everyone back to his place.

"I'm sorry Sarah" he apologised, kneeling down to the chair she was sitting in
"I'm afraid the old benbow inn is burnt to the ground."

Y/N cringed at those words, she had practically grown up at the Benbow. If it made her sad knowing all those memories now had no trace of ever existing, she couldn't imagine how Sarah was feeling.

Sarah looked down sadly, M/N was holding her hand.
Y/N ended up making some tea and handed it towards both women. It may not have been the best as she boiled it over the fire, but she felt awkward just walking into Delberts kitchen and helping herself.